Chapter 5: Saturday

Sierra came out of the bathroom to find her path blocked by a familiar face

Sierra came out of the bathroom to find her path blocked by a familiar face. Andrew. Her heart began to speed up for a moment when she met his heavy lidded gaze, "Hey..." she greeted, trying to get back in control of herself. He always seemed to have her losing   

He leaned in closer to her, crowding her space, "I saw you dancing out on the floor, looked like you were having fun. Brought back old memories...made think about how you used to dance for me." His words slid over her, making her shiver. She didn't like traveling down memory lane, not with him and not the places where they had gone together.

"That was a long time ago. Goodnight, Drew." Sierra remarked in a flat tone, moving to step around him. Andrew side stepped blocking her path and cornering her against the wall. Her heart began to thump in beat to the fast paced music as the situation seemed to take a sudden turn.

Andrew grabbed hold of her hip, pushing her back, "Come on, you were always my Funtime girl." Sierra felt sick to her stomach at the fact that he was basically calling her a whore. His whore. She put her hand to his chest and pushed back against him.

"Well I'm someone else's Funtime girl. Now if you get out of my way...I'm done with this conversation." He lost the lopsided smirk that had been on his face. Clearly her denial of him was not what he had expected, which told her exactly what he thought of her.

Easy as they came. She liked sex, and she wasn't shy about when and who she wanted to be sexual with. That didn't make her easy, that just made her a modern day woman who understood she was in control of her own body.

"From what I've heard your everyone's Funtime girl. Don't act like such a prude, Sierra." He hissed into her ear. The smell of the alcohol he had obviously drunk to much of clouded her space.

She pushed against him harder, "Let me go, Andrew. You're drunk, and making an ass of yourself." The lights on the dance floor played against his face, casting it into shadows. They morphed his face until he looked like a monster looming over her.

"Is there a problem, Andy?" A deep voice spoke over the loud music. Sierra peaked around Andrew to see Scottie dressed in nice slacks and a button up shirt. He looked like he belonged a magazine cover, nothing like how he had looked the other day. Though she would take him either way at the moment.

"Just catching up with and old friend. You remember, Sierra Palmer? You had a huge crush on back in high school, right?" Andrew stepped back, giving her room as he turned to his friend drunkenly. Sierra looked up at Scottie with a bit of surprise but he kept his eyes focused on Andrew, "You were just to chicken to talk to her...so I did. Worked out well for me, isn't that right?" He threw a look over his shoulder at Sierra. All of this was news to her.