Why I hate you

All Rights Reserved. No part of this story can be copied or replaced without consent. 

---------------------------------------------------

Tori's POV

I walked into my school and looked around. How the hell did I get stuck here? Oh that's right. That jerk Damon. I hate him. See I'm the average girl. No I'm not a geek, and no I'm not popular. I'm kinda in the middle. While my good friend (note the sarcasem) Damon, why he is the popularist guy to ever set foot in these halls. He probably won't even show up today, I thought rolling my eyes. I walked down the hallway in search for the evil teacher in charge of this, and who will be watching us. Well me if Damon decides he doesn't want to show up. I walked into the school, and walked to the familiar classroom and sat down in one of the empty desks. That's when Ms.Ray came in. Don't let the name decieve you, she may sound really nice, but she is one jerk of a teacher. About 10 minutes of sitting in pure silence, Damon walked in. I'll admit now he was very good looking. Like smoking hot. But seriously with that arrogance, I'm surprised he gets any girls. Of course all of those girls are bimbos so no surprise there.

"Nice to finally be graced with your presence, Mr.Cahill." Ms.Ray said not a hint of warmth in her voice as Damon just muttered a 'hey' as he sat next me. I rolled my eyes and looked back over at Ms.Ray. "Now since you two started the food fight, you must complete these community services. If they aren't finished then your little fight will be put on your perminant record. You here me?" Ms.Ray said shooting daggers at us. I just nodded my head and Damon rolled his eyes at her little speech. We got up, as she slipped us a piece of paper. I looked at it, and realized the only thing we really had to do was clean the cafeteria. I got up and Damon followed behind me as I made my way to the cafe. I walked in and went straight to the janitors closet, bringing out a broom and mop. I threw the broom at Damon. Instead of seeing him cry out, he caught it in one swift motion and I scowled. What an ass. Damon dropped the broom to the ground, just as I had begun to mop the floor.

"You gonna help me or what Cahill?"

"I choose not."

"Sorry not an option, get up."

"No."

"Cahill I'll beat your sorry ass, get up and help me." I said, then heard him shuffle toward me. All of a sudden my back was up against the wall and my eyes were glued to his. Those dark green eyes, held me still with the intensity that was growing in them.

"Listin Tori Payton, you are nothing but a girl. You are just average. I," Damon said, pointing to himself. "Am Damon Cahill, powerfulest guy to walk these dumb halls of this dumb school. I control people like you and no one controls me. Do you understand. No one is going to keep me here and no one is going to make me do anything I don't want to do." He said making sure not to break eye contact with me. That's when he slumped back and returned to where he had been sitting on the table across the cafeteria. I sighed and scowled because I hadn't done anything about him being a jerk to me. He just had the kind of power and I couldn't exactly do much about it. That's when I heard the slam of a door. I looked up to see if Damon heard it but he seemed unfazed. I just shrugged and continued cleaning.

An hour later, the cafeteria was spotless and I was so worn out. Damon got up from where he had been sitting and patted me on the back.

"Nice job Payton. Oh and don't try to act like we're friends now that I've complimented you and all." Damon said, smirking. I scowled at him and glared.

"Please like I would want to be friends with an asshole like yourself. Your just a worthless player. You and the rest of your so called friends." I finished, spitting out my words. 

"Jealous?"

"And what in the world would I be jealous of?" I asked, furring my brow.

"The fact that I have friends and you don't." Damon said making me squint my eyes at him, in annoyance.

"They only hang with you because they're afraid of you."

"Wannabe."

"Ass."

"Bitch."

"Dick."

"Fuck off."

"No surprise you'd say that, considering it's your favorite pass time." I said, grinning when I noticed that Damon was grinding his teeth together in annoyance. We walked together to the front of the school, silently. We came up to the main enterance and I pulled on the door, to find myself having a bit of trouble. I furred my eyebrows and pulled as hard as I could, only to fall on my butt. I heard Damon chuckle, and I saw him smirk as he walked past me and tugged on the door, to find that it still wouldn't budge. 

"What the fuck?"

"It's not opening."

"Thanks captain obvious."

"What now?" I asked, ignoring his insult.

"Look for another way out." Damon said as he started down the hallway.

"Damon all of the enterances are closed."

"How do you know?" He asked stopping and turning back to me.

"It's a known fact."

"Did Ms.Ray leave?"

"Aw fuck!" I exclaimed as I realized something.

"What?" Damon asked turning to me.

"I heard the door close earlier! I thought I had imagined it! Ms.Ray must have left us here!" I exclaimed. Damon's eyes widened and he looked at me, looking pretty scared.

"Sot that means..."

"We're trapped." I said.

-----------------------

Like? Love? Muhahahaha!