Candles

A/N: Hey guys! Second update of the day, woo! Ok, a little bit of jealous Blaine, which I think is hilariously adorable. 

And disclaimer: I do not own glee, any of the characters associated with it, or any of the songs mentioned. Only thing I can take credit for is the storyline :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What’s taking you so long?” Blaine asks, as he comes over to me at the trash.

            I hold the coffee cup out to Blaine so he can see what’s written on it, and he immediately started scowling. “What the hell?” is all he says.

            “I know, weird right? I wasn’t expecting that. Forward, isn’t he…” I trail off, but Blaine looks furious.

            “Your not actually gunna call him, are you?”

            I laugh. “Well, I don’t know, it’s very tempting. Because he’s so my type.”

            Blaine frowns harder. “Oh, I wasn’t aware you were into that.”

            “Blaine! You are being ridiculous. He is not my type! I was kidding.” What has gotten into him?

            “I know, it’s just- never mind. Lets go.”

            I follow him out to the parking lot, and get in my car, wondering what that was about the whole way to Dalton.

~~~~~~~

               When I get back to my room, I feel put out. Blaine was still mad at me when we got back to the school, so I just decided to go hang out with Nick.  After finding him, I decided to explain what happened, because I’m feeling confused.

            “So what you’re telling me, is Blaine was jealous.”

            “I guess, but why?” I don’t know why he would be.

            “Kurt, stop being so oblivious. HE LIKES YOU. A lot.” Nick states, like it’s the most obvious thing ever.

            “What? No, we’re just friends…”

            “You are, right now. But he likes you as more, and from the way you act, I think you like him back.”

            “I really haven’t considered it. But yeah, I guess I do. I just don’t want to ruin the friendship. I think it’s safer just being friends.”

            “Alright, if that’s what you think. Just, be sensitive, okay? Because he really cares about you.”

            I nod my head, and realize he’s right. But I still think making a move on Blaine or something would just lead to drama.

~~~~~

            I’m auditioning for a solo in the Warblers today. I’ve been in the group for about a week now, and they’ve all been great to me. Since I’m a newbie, I really don’t expect to get a solo or lead at all, but it can’t hurt to try.

            For my audition, Jeff, Trent, and Thad helped me make an arrangement of Teenage Dream, so they will be harmonizing and singing in the back ground while I take center stage.