Smut tastic

Victors pov

I intend to use this time wisely. I want him. I cant stpp thinking it. I..i should have been prepared for this. I knew that if i stop him from having sex. I would turn mad. SCREW THIS PLACE I WANT HIM NOW.

Yuris pov

Usualy victor is the one who wants to stay and talk but it seems like hes eager to get some where. Im hoping i know where. Ha listen to me. Ive changed so much from the chubby little boy. Now im winning competitions and having some "GREAT TIMES".

1 hour later

Narrator pov
(The moment youve all been waiting for)
Yuri and victor artive into the room. Yuri turns on the lights. Before yuri can even speak his lips are locked with victors. Victors tongue thrusts into yuris mouth like a snake into a hole. Yuri attempts to grab victors hand but is pushed away. Victor proceeds to grab yuris erection. Yuri lets out a soft moan and pushes victor back onto the bed. Yuri pulls of victors top and begins licking his nips. They meet eyes . Victor nods. Yuri bites down . Victor begins losing his mind he screams out. Yuri begins to crawl down towards victors bulge. He pulls down victors jeans and his boxers. Victors huge erection was out in the air . Yuri smiles and puts his lips on his tip. He bobs his head up and down feeling victor grow harder inside his mouth. This was what they had both been waiting for. Yuri forces his head down . He lets out a small choke. Yuri stands up . He is raised up above yuris erection. They meet eyes and smile. Yuri lowers down. He screams felling victors slide inside of him. Yuri raises him self and lowers him self over and over. "YURI IM...IM GONNA....
------------------------------------------------------------
This isn't the new chapter just a reupload of an old chapter that got lost