This story

So first of all i just wanna give a massive thank you
to anyone who read and enjoyed this story

I wrote this silly little smut around 4 years ago now and it honestly amazes me that 120,000 people took the time to sit here and read this random ass fanfic.

I wrote this story age 13 and for someone of that age to get as much support and followers as i did , it was kinda crazy to me but also kinda overwhelming.

I was suffering with horrible mental health issues at the time and everyone who would come onto my profile and give support really helped lift my spirits.

Theres some things i need to address though.

1. I dont at this moment have any plans of continuing the story as i seemed to have made a sufficient ending . However im not completely against the idea of a few chapters of spinoff smut as ive been considering becoming an active user again.

2. You can contact me on snapchat-Wheresperrytho. You can message me if your at all interested in a continuation if the story or if you were looking for any advice on smut writing etc.

3. I really dont know how this story got so much attention. It was very poorly written and is full of grammatical errors. I think the main reason i got reads on this thing was because yuri on ice had just been released and so i managed to get it written and published in the mist of a craze. 

I think thats about all i wanted to go over.
Once again you can contact me on these socials

Snapchat-Wheresperrytho
Instagram-Sainsburys_boy

And once again a big thank you to everyone who helped make high school that small bit easier