The flashback

The entire night I layed in bed tossing and turning. I tried to process everything harry told me, about his past. Yet every time I do the voice of Maxwell Duncan comes to mind. Saying how harry is only using me, that he dosent really love me and he's going to kill me. So what do I believe? Do I believe a man who is working with cameron? or do I believe Harry?

"Maddie?"

I looked at harry who is staring back at me. After he finished telling me about his past last night he seemed really upset and I couldnt break him out of it. So I went to bed after giving up. I heard Harry leave in the middle of the night. He was gone for a few hours before coming back then coming to bed. I was a little scared once he left but I tried to think of other things to occupy my mind.

" morning" I said weakly. My brain is literally at war. I dont know what to believe.

"Are you okay? you look a little sick..."

" I um.. Im not feeling good." I honestly wasn't even sure if that answer sounded reasonable. Do vampires get sick?

"Oh, so do you just want to relax here then?"

I just nodded. of course I still want to go out but I am exhausted from yesterday. 

We watched various tv shows the first half of the morning. At about 1 o'clock harry started to get ready and came out to tell me he would be gone for a couple hours. It kindve scared me when he told me he was leaving. I haven't really "been on my own" since harry brought me to live with him.

The day go's by slowly. I curl my hair and get kindve dressed. I was just getting out of the shower when the phone began to ring. It went to voicemail before I could get to it.

"Hi Harry, its Zayn. Just wanted to tell you our plan worked. And Maddies dad is gone. Oh and I got your text last night, good job. Just dont say to much just yet. Because, well... you know.

Hope your enjoying your vacation. Oh, the boys are anxious. Let us know know when you do it.

Talk to you soon lad! And turn your cell phone back on! okay, bye. "

I start to go into panic mode. What was Zayn talking about? My dads Gone? Gone where? And good job on what? What cant Harry say to much of, and what would happen if he did? And what are the boys getting anxious for Harry to do?

I go to the closet and take out my coat. In the pocket on the side, there is the tiny paper with Maxwell Duncan's phone number on it. I slowly walk back over to the phone and dial his number.

"Hullo this is Maxwell Duncan speaking."

"Hi um... Max? This is Madeleine Ellington.... I need you to come get me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys P.O.V-

I had to leave earlier today for some errands. I felt bad about leaving maddie alone, especially after last night. But this will most certainly make up for it. I spent the first half of the day seeing my sister Gemma. I haven't seen her in a while and thought it would be good to catch up. Next I went to get roses and candles. And lastly I went to the store on the corner. The ring store. I have been planning this before I even got maddie. The boys are thrilled and can barely contain there excitement. I was sure they were going to tell Maddie I was going to propose to her in Paris. I get the most beautiful ring there is in the store. It is silver with plenty of diamonds on it. Finally satisfied I head back home. When I enter our room, the bathroom door is closed and the shower is on. Perfect opportunity.  I take out the flowers  and make a path from the bathroom to the balcony. I then light some candles on the balcony. Its gotten a little warmer, and the snow is beginning to melt. At least its stopped for now.