Normal?

Harrys P.O.V-

The boys screaming and yelling for me makes me turn back to focus my attention on the house. I turn back around so I can quickly finish Cameron off.

But he is gone.

I have no clue how he could have gotten away like that or where he went to.

"HARRY!!!"

Zayns yelling turns me back around and I run towards the house. Once inside I see Maddies dad leaning up and Maddie on the ground. She looks lifeless. 

"WHAT HAPPENED!?"

The boys all look at me unable to speak. They quickly help James up and I pick up Maddie. We run as fast as possible to the local hospital.

I know it is risky business bringing in a missing girl to a hospital where they have to check records but I dont care. There's only one person who I know can save her.

"Hello how may I help you sir."

"I need help immediately can you please get doctor Lee and tell him his friend Harry Styles is here and needs his help his close friend is dieing."

The nurse looks a bit confused but then dials the phone to call down Jason.

Jason is a close friend of mine. How he is able to deal with mortals and a large amount of blood on a daily basis is beyond me.

"Harry what is it?"

I turn around and see Jason. He takes one look at Maddie and instantly gets her up to a room. He puts a Iv in her arm and the boys and I explain the best we can as quickly as possible.

Although what happened with her dad is still mind bobbling.

"So your saying she pretty much gave him her life... as a vampire and that turned her back into mortal? Was she A half breed or a mortal to start with?"

"A half breed."

"In all my years I have never seen something like this."

He brings up blood and begins having it inserted into maddie as fast as possible.

"She must have had some mortal left in her, but not much or else she wouldnt have survived at all. She most ceartinly dosent have any vampire left in her. Where is her dad now?"

"Hes in the waiting room"

"And he's completely fine?"

The boys all nod.

"Thats remarkable. She had alot more power than you all must've thought I mean. She brought her dad back to life. "

We nod again.

He finishes up the 5th pouch of blood and puts the next one on.

" I will be back in a few. Press the button on the wall if you need me. "

He walks out of the room and thr boys all look at me.

"So what do you think this means now?"

I think for a moment.

"Well she's mortal, But completely mortal. Shes going to need alot of protection."

"Not like she didn't before" says liam.

"What happened with cameron?" asks niall.  

I look dowm and shake my head.

"I heard you guys all yelling and looked back to the house. When I looked back to finish Cameron he was gone, he had just disappeared."