Prologue

Characters:

Mi Sun- A girl who doesn't know that she has telekinesis same as luhan, Korean girl Age 16. She goes to Seoul International High School. Has a Very Childish face witch matches well with Luhans. (Not the Girl on the Cover look on the side) Has a Brother named Changmin, and she has a both mom and dad. Loves Soccer, also dancing, Captain of the girls soccer Team.

Park Jiae- Mi Sun's Partner in crime been best friends since kindergarten. She has a thing for Xuimin of Exo, Vice President of the girls Soccer team, likes to sing in dance, also goes to SIHS ( Seoul Interantional High School.

Luhan- Love interest of Mi Sun, Apart of the group Exo Also has the Symbol of Telekinesis, loves Soccer singing and dancing, has a Cute face but it is very gentlemen like the way he acts. Captain of the Boys soccer team 2 time winning champion Age 15, Dating Park Hasup (Okay Okay i know  luhan is 16 but lets just pretend okay!). know how to cover up his symbol so people wont get suspicous of Mi Sum and him even though he knows the truth.

Suho- Pretends to be rude to Mi Sun but really just wants to be her friend but doesn't know how to act, School Representative, Has a sister who is dating Luhan her name is Park Hasup. Also Apart of Exo Age 16.

Xuimin- Vice president of the boys soccer team at SIHS, Will become one of Mi Suns bestfriends, also apart of Exo rapper/singer/dancer in one and the cute baozi looks hyung of exo age 17.

Kai- Dance machine of the school also player of the school. Great dancer also apart of exo Kingka of school.

Chen- Prankster of the bunch but sweet, and has nice vocals, will be there to protect Mi Sun when she needs help, Apart of Exo as one of the main vocalists.

Sehun- Cutie of the group lots of aegyo, loves to say "Yehet!" but is vey sweet and a great dance, Maknae of Exo, Loves to call Mi Sun noona even though he's older than her.

D.O./Kyungsoo- Used to be a bestfriend of Mi Sun afternshe had gotten brain washed in 1-3 grade and still love his old bestfriend even though he hasen't seen you since she moved to a different school. Call's her by the nickname of sunny since her name is Mi SUN.

Baehyun- Great singer of Exo, very funny also has a joke to cheer Mi Sun up.

Tao- Wushu cutie, acts cery childish always the one to play a game and complement Mim Sun all the time, rapper of Exo.

Chanyeol- Tall, Handsome, Deep voiced, rapper, and rich kid of Exo, helps Mi Sun with her emotional problems.

Lay- Quiet guy but great dancer doesn't talk to Mi Sun that much but eants to be her friend along with suho but doesn't know how to talk to her.

Kris- Canadian foreigner of the group, very tall and handsome, rapper, helps Mi Sun with her english.

Park Hasup- Queenka of SIHS doesn't like Mi Sun when she suddenly becomes friends with her boyfriend.

-----

The first chaptermof this will be up soon i promise please support this fanfic if you like it vote and comment please!

Luhaniee23 :)