When Everything Changes

hey guys there going to be a big change in this chapter like the story is flipping and all that you thought was wrong now here we go on to the story or if i put it in my words The Real Beginning! New prologue out after this chapter that i suggest you read.

-----

***MI SUN'S POV***

The Battle was just about to begin when all of a sudden i started coming back to reality.

"Wake up Mi Sun Wake Up!" someone said

"Huh?" i said and sat up

"It's time for school" Changmin my brother said

"Huh I was Dreaming? It seemed so real?" i said

"What? Dream? Anyways it's time for school so you need to wake up and get in uniform" He said

Then he left it was a dream the whole time getting luhan back and everything a dream all about the being a wolf thing THE WHOLE THING.

I got up from bed and Went to my closet to get my uniform to get dressed still disapointed that all of that was a dream. Then i looked over to the friend that i had a dream about Luhan i had a photo of me and him on my dresser and the same picture in my wallet. Me and luhan had been friends forever and i missed him so much when he had moved away and for the last 2 years all i had were the little things that we did together and a phone case that we had that said best friends and this picture of me and him the month he left. The sad thing is that whenever my friends came over like girls and we would go in my room they would think he was my boyfriend and when i said i wasn't and we were just bestfriends since like birth basically! they were like oh he's cute what's his number? and i would say i don't know when he moved away we didn't keep in contact and they would say that if you were actually friends that he would have gave me his number so we could keep in contact because i couldn't possibly have a friend who was that cute aparently.

After i gazed at the photo is got all excited because then i remebered that he had actually moved back during summer break but my parents didn't tell me that he did so thats my first day of school surprise that i learned yesterday and also that he lives 2 streets away from our house so were close. Then i quickly did my hair and headed down stairs.

***LUHANS POV***

It was morning and i had fianlly moved back to my old town where my bestfriend was! but i kind of felt bad for not telling her all summer break to keep it a secret until school starts. i also wonder how she's going to take me having a girlfriend since i recently got one over break i wonder if she'll not care like she always does and just does whatever she wants to anyway, that was something that i always liked about her. But she probably won't care you know accept for the fact that she'll have less time with me but she's always seemed like a girlfriend to me like everywhere we went and even in school people or kids would ask us if we were dating all the time before i left and then since i have a picture of her in my wallet they thought she was my girlfriend even after i left.

After i had finally decided that i needed to get up i got dressed and headed down stairs and had breakfast and my mother goes...

"So are you happy to fianlly see Mi Sun Again? you know i think she should be your girlfriend not what's her name? Lehi? i like Mi Sun better plus lehi seems a little rude!" my mom said i was a little offended but i decided not to let it get to me.

"Yes mom of course i'm excited to see my old friend who i've known since like my whole life i love her like as a friend but i do love her and miss her you remember when i cried the first couple nights when we moved?"i said

"Aw and yes i do remember i had to show you pictures of her for about a week before you would stop crying" She said

"Hey well i think i should leave now?" i said