Eh A Power?

Hey guys well please recommend this to your friends i really would like so more reads and don't forget to vote either that helps but anyway here is the new chapter.

---------

**MI SUN'S POV**

We headed inside and I went to the principals office to receive my schedule and I headed to my class A-1 I was scared I admit it high school is a scary place full of scary bitches who are stuck up an stubborn . I walked in yay! Luhan and D.O are in my class praise! Along with some others who looked a little angry at me for some reason but I didn't mind them to much. Besides it's not like I was new? then I just sat down in a random spot like the others and waited for the teacher to come in meanwhile I talked to D.O and Luhan to get away from the deathly stares.

"Hey Luhan, D.O" I said i really hadn't gotten a chance to look at luhan when i realize that he was really handsome despite his baby face.

"Oh hey sunny!" D.O said

"Hey, wait can i ask you guys something?" Luhan asked, what is he going to ask us? Oh i'm getting really nervous.

"Ne?" I said nervously

"You guys are so cute shouldn't you date?" Luhan said, honestly i didn't know what to say.

"What do you mean, i'm mean we just now found each other again?, but i do see your point my and his parents when we were younger always thought of us getting married together since our original person they were going to marry to had left the country or so my parents said but they said we also got along really well and that when i was in the hospital he gave me this *shows her deer stuffed animal* I always keep it as memory of my friend because then i couldn't remember him because i lost my memory, but my parents told me that he said he'd promise to come back no matter what, just as i kept this necklace that D.O gave me when we were younger *Shows her infinity necklace he gave her* he gave me this just before i had left for japan and i always wore it even now as you see i do" I said as i smiled i really wondered what my friends name was what he looked like everything!

***LUHAN'S POV***

"That's cute i hope he comes back!, also D.O hmmm? * he raise's an eyebrow*" i said

"Hey! we were in elementary school, and i was losing a friend" He said as i ruffled his hair.

"Did you know that Luhan is chinese for little deer?, that stuffed animal reminds me of my self" I said hoping to put a little sense into her that its me.

"Oh? thats cute it matches you well" She said with a smile i really wanna tell her the truth but when should i tell her if i don't her powers could set off and she might change right in the middle of class.

"Thanks" I said when the teacher came in and we all got quiet

I Wonder if she knows it's me who gave her that deer animal and I know that that so called scare from the accident is her telekinesis sign that matches mine and that's why our sister clan Girls Generation doesn't have a symbol of telekinesis, D.O knows this well too but he doesn't know that the person with this symbol is Mi Sun. In our sister clan there is someone that matches everyone's symbol except for me, D.O and Xuimin, but the person that matches your symbol isn't destined to be with you but they want us to marry someone with the same symbol and since the one that doesn't match mine is Yoona from the sister clan she can read minds so we don't match. But i'm gad because I wanna reunite with my bestfriend and like i said Mi Sun i'll come back for you.

"Hello kids i'll be the teacher of class A-1 Mrs Kim" Mrs Kim said

"Hello!" We greeted back

I noticed Some girls from the other clan looking at me glaring as i got closer to Mi Sun to talk to her good thing they don't know shes my match yet!