(New) Prologue

hey guys so this is the new prologue for the story!

Characters:

(Main Character) Mi Sun- 10th Grader. A girl who doesn't know that she has All Round symbol ( See Picture to see all round symbol it just basicly all the powers together!) same as luhan, Korean girl Age 16. She goes to Seoul International High School. Has a Very Child like face which matches well with Luhans. Has a Brother named Changmin, and she has a both mom and dad. Loves Soccer, also dancing, Captain of the girls soccer Team. Known as The Lengendary White Wolf when she transforms into full wolf turns all white, but when she only transforms halfway Has golden Claws and silver hair. Luhan and her have the same symbol because when it was about time for the kids apart of the special circle to get there power since luhan and Mi sun were so close they both got the all around symbol which is very rare! Lost Her power When she was 2 due to a car accident and doesn't even know that she had a power because of the coma that caused her to lose her memory. Luhan was Her bestfriend since the first day the went to the nursery they became friends all they way up until 8th grade when luhan had to move, but luhan joins her highschool in 10th grade year.

Chanmin- Older Brother is not a wolf in 10th grade also pretty boy of the school loved by all the girls, Loves his little sister to death.

Park Jiae- Mi Sun's Partner in crime been best friends since kindergarten. She has a thing for Xuimin of Exo, Co captin of the girls Soccer team, likes to sing in dance, also goes to SIHS ( Seoul Interantional High School ).

Luhan- Love interest of Mi Sun, Apart of the group Exo Also has the Symbol of All Round, loves Soccer singing and dancing, has a Cute face but it is very gentlemen like the way he acts. Captain of the Boys soccer team 2 time winning champion. Age 16, dating lehi (Okay Okay i know luhan is old but lets just pretend). Known mi sun since nursery school, moved away 8th grade and came back 10th grade year.

Suho- Pretends to be rude to Mi Sun but really just wants to be her friend but doesn't know how to act, School Representative, Has a sister who is dating Luhan her name is lehi. Also Apart of Exo Age 16.

Xuimin- 11th grader. Vice president of the boys soccer team at SIHS, Will become one of Mi Suns bestfriends, also apart of Exo rapper/singer/dancer in one and the cute baozi looks hyung of exo age 17.

Kai- Dance machine of the school also player of the school. Great dancer also apart of exo.

Chen- Prankster of the bunch but sweet, and has nice vocals, will be there to protect Mi Sun when she needs help, Apart of Exo as one of the main vocalists.

Sehun- Cutie of the group lots of aegyo, loves to say "Yehet!" but is vey sweet and a great dancer, Maknae of Exo, Loves to call Mi Sun noona even though he's older than her.

D.O./Kyungsoo- Aside from luhan D.O was also her friend since he lived beside her friends with her since 1-4th grade but didn't keep in contact after he moved. great singer of exo 16.

Baehyun- Great singer of Exo, very funny also has a joke to cheer Mi Sun up.

Tao- Wushu cutie, acts cery childish always the one to play a game and complement Mim Sun all the time, rapper of Exo.

Chanyeol- Tall, Handsome, Deep voiced, rapper, and rich kid of Exo, helps Mi Sun with her emotional problems.

Lay- Quiet guy but great dancer doesn't talk to Mi Sun that much but eants to be her friend along with suho but doesn't know how to talk to her.

Kris- Canadian foreigner of the group, very tall and handsome, rapper, helps Mi Sun with her english.

LeHi- goes to SIHS doesn't like Mi Sun when she suddenly becomes friends with her boyfriend. Secretly is the Enemy of the group but luhan doesn't know. The sister of suho.

Things You Need To Know:

Special Circle- a group of kids around the world Chosen By The Lead Wolf of Milky Way Galaxy and he chose those kids to recieve the 13 different powers but more than 13 can recieve these powers many children recieve the same powers every year during this season but only every 5 years does the Lead Wolf Chose one or two people to recieve the All Round Symbol.

Legendary White Wolf- Is someone out of Those In The Special Circle to Recieve the All Round Symbol but not every one who gets the All Round symbol is the White Wolf only every 1000 years is the A White Wolf chosen and usually there term is however many years they can live but every time someone would become the White Wolf they would become too powerful and try to take over the world so the wolf would have to over throw them and pick someone new but there was an ancient legend that one day there would be a wolf who would stay in power and not get over thrown and maybe even serve a longer term then the rest years thats the reason that Mi Sun is the Legendary White Wolf. The White Wolf has special powers like being able to heal faster and doesn't get commen human colds. Has the power to even over throw the Lead Wolf of any planet in the Milky Way Galaxy. Also contains all the power of The Cirlce.

The Circle- A reference that they call all the 12 powers.

Over Throwing The White Wolf- To Over Throw the White Wolf you need to DeClaw them, Hit them with a silver bullet and eat the White Wolfs heart who ever would do all these things could become the White Wolf without being chosen by the Lead Wolf but if someone doesn't over throw the White Wolf the Lead Wolf can over throw them and take there powers if they feel the need that someone won't over throw the white wolf without his help.

Wolfs Of Pluto- (Since Pluto isn't considered a planet anymore i decided to use it) The Wolfs Of Pluto Used to be apart of the Solar System Until they became evil they wanted to overthrow the Whole Galaxy and The Lead Wolf Of the Galaxy had to Kill the lead wolf of pluto and now it is under secure watching by the 1200 titans (Army of wolfs). Lehi Is from Pluto and is plotting to overthrow Mi Sun the white Wolf of earth to over throw the leader of the galaxy to release all of the angry wolfs of pluto to over throw not just there galaxy but neighboring ones too. Since That happened Pluto is not consider apart of The Milky Way Circle.

Milky Way Circle- Just a reference that they call the 9 planets of the Milky Way Galaxy Wolfs.

Lead Wolf- is someone who leads the wolfs of whatever planet they happen to live on.

Transformation- for Mi Sun to transform she needs to turn the circle of symbols on her wrist 6 times and tap in the middle for a halfway transformation but she needs to turn it 12 time and tap in the middle for a whole transformation. Everyone who doesn't have the cirlce of symbols just taps there symbol 6 times for half way transformation and 12 for whole transformation.

Legendary Golden Wolf- The Golden wolf is the person who ends up marrying the White wolf and is basically the same but does not have the power to over throw the Milky Way Galaxy Leader (This Could be anyone in Exo).

-----

Luhaniee23 :)