Chapter 3

DEDICATED TO JIRCAT

Chapter 3

"Come on Amelia! Hurry up!" Susan yelled to me who slowed down, sincere noticed that I was staring at my compact mirror making sure my hair looked alright.

"Do I look okay?" I asked eyeing my dress up and down.

"Melia, you look fine, but it won't matter if you don't pick up the speed!!" She said condescendingly to me.

After what felt like forever we located our seats, 20 rows back from the stage.

"Are you excited, Susan?"

Before she could answer the whole crowd roared. Out if the corner of my eye I spotted four lads in suits walk out and wave to the audience.

"There they are!!" She screamed in my ear pointing to the four boys I grew up with who were standing on the stage.

"Now for our third song!" The whole crowd quieted once they heard the voice that belonged to Paul.

"I wrote this song in 1960 for my girlfriend at the time. She had told me she was leaving, moving here, and here is a far ways away from ol'liverpool." He chuckled. "Once I heard we were playing here I was happy to get to see her, since she is out in the audience. I love you very much Amelia. Now for the song, ALL MY LOVING!" The girls screamed and clapped as the boys tried to play loud enough so everyone could hear.

"That concert was amazing!" Susan said as everyone started to clear the bowl.

I nodded, and went back to concentrating on my feet. In less than 30 minutes I was going to see the man that I left all those years ago. Was it going to be the same? Were they all going to be mad? I was so confused. My mind swirled with a bunch of What ifs like what if they actually don't like me?

"We are here." Susan whispered.

In front of us lay the door to the boys dressing room.

"I can't Susan."

I tried to run but before I could she had a strong grip on my wrist.

"You are doing this."

She knocked on the door, slightly hoping someone would open the door.

"Brian not now." John yelled

She raised her eyebrow to me cueing me to say something.

"It's not Brian."

I heard a few gasps come from behind the door and then a click.

"Come in."

I twisted the door knob, revealing four boys, three sitting on a couch and one standing with his arms open wide.

"Kiss me." He breathed deeply from across the room.

I ran as fast as I could, and jumped into his arms. I kissed him, satisfying I desire that had been bubbling inside of me ever since I left that grubby little town.

"I had missed you so much Paul."

"Not as much as I've missed you."

The whole room went silent, as the boys did something other than stare.

"And I've missed you three very much too!"

I ran up to John and hugged him tightly.

"I did what you told me to do." He whispered in my ear.

"Then why isn't Cyn here?"

He smiled at me.

"She's at home with our... Baby."