ten.

"You haven't talked to me all day, what's the problem?" Jungkook asked as you sighed, "Nothing alright? Mind your own business." You harshly replied and he furrowed his eyebrows, "You are my business, now tell me why you're ignoring me." He demanded as he grabbed your wrist tightly, you looked at him in an annoyed manner, trying to let go from his grip.

"Aish who are you to grip my wrist? Let me go, now." You said in a monotone voice, "Yah, great job in already breaking her trust! Let her go you idiot!" Your classmate shouted from the other side of the room and all eyes were on you guys, "You heard Seungcheol, let me go Jungkook, I don't like it when other people touch me." You gritted your teeth at him and he harshly let your hand go which made it bump real hard on your wooden desk, "I-I didn't mean to do that-" He stuttered as he tried grabbing your wrist which you just dodged.

"You've done enough Jeon, just mind your own business." You said as you rubbed your wrist as it felt pain, hitting on the table, you sighed as you looked away, your eyes landed on Seungcheol who was looking at you with a worried face, he did get you out from Jungkook's grip, you lightly smiled as you bowed your head for appreciation, as you looked back up, he was looking at nothing but mere space, and was grinning like a total fool, you silently laughed before you had focused on your phone.

-

"If it wasn't for Seungcheol that hoe wouldn't have let you go? Hell I was right, it's a good thing you aren't talking to him." F/n said as she took a bite of her sandwich, "It's like you're a fortune teller, yesterday, Jimin brought me to the back of the school, saying how he wants me back, I just hate it when guys thinks love is easy." You groaned and she just patted your head, you shook her off as you sipped on your juice.

"Oh, I actually heard that there was this senior transferring here tomorrow, maybe he's gonna be your-" You cut her off by shoving her sandwich in her mouth, "Oh shut it F/n, I've had enough of transferees for one day." You said as you shook your head, she just shrugged as she continued eating.

-
Edited 🌙