hard

"what the fuck?! fuck outta here, creep!" i scream very loudly once i snap back to my senses.

my heart is beating fast as i clutch harder onto my towel, feeling as though shampoo can reach my eyes at any second.

luke just smirks at this, completely unaffected that i had just screamed at his face.

"fucking pervert!" i shout, pushing the door with all my might. i lock it, hearing him laughing behind the door as i do.

"the hell is your problem?!" i shout again through the door, hearing him laugh harder.

he's not even saying concrete words anymore, i can just hear him running out of air as he laughs.

"fuck this." i say, closing my right eye, feeling the shampoo make its way on it.

i run back going to the shower and rinse my hair quickly, still feeling my heart beat twice as fast at what just happened. i can't believe i interrupted my shower for whatever the hell that was.

"ow." i mumble, knowing that my right eye will for sure turn red.

was that a dream? a vision? or did my neighbor literally just knock on my door, and upon seeing me wearing just a towel, said hi and called me angel? who does something like that?

...is my neighbor on drugs?

i think about it while i'm in the shower, suddenly feeling uncomfortable at the thought that i'm naked. i rinse quickly, dry myself, then wear comfortable clothes.

i sigh in relief as i look at the mirror, feeling relaxed that i'm now fully covered.

"thanks a lot." i whisper, looking in front of the mirror and seeing my now reddish eye.

just as i was about to plop back down on the bed, the incident still not leaving my mind, i hear yet another knock.

what does he want now?

i roll my eyes, my immediate thought being to ignore it. i'm sure he's just trying to piss me off some more, and i don't want to give him the satisfaction.

a few seconds later, the knocking returns, and it is non stop.

so much for ignoring it.

"asshole." i mutter to myself as i brisk-walk going to my door, eager to give him a piece of my own mind. who the hell does he think he is? he's also the reason why i got shampoo in my eye, i should let him know that.

"the audacity to come back here." i grumble.

i open it harshly. "listen here, asswipe, i don't kn-" i stop talking and cover my mouth with my right hand, just as i realized who i was talking to. gray hair more prominent than ginger, a few inches taller than me, and that black polo he always wears. holy shit. i just called mr. stravinsky an asswipe.

he wears a scowl on his face, one of his eyebrows raised at me.

"excuse me?"

say sike right now.

"i'm sorry, mr. stravinsky, i thought you were someone else," i say, unable to look at him, "i'm so sorry."

i look up at him, seeing that he has his lips pursed, his eyebrow still raised.

he sighs before he speaks, "okay. i'm here to inform you that all your shouting of cuss words can be heard all the way until downstairs. now, ms. dennis, if you will not be able to control that voice of yours, i'll have to choice but to kick you out. without hesitations, i will demand for your key." mr. stravinsky says, doing a series of hand gestures the whole time he speaks.