Two

"Miss?"

Huh? Why can't I see the whiteboard?

"Miss..?"

Am I dreaming or... Wait! Why is the new teacher's face so close to my face?!

"Huh?! Uhm, I mean, yes? Uhm, sorry, Sir?"I replied nervously while leaning back to avoid him.

"Do you have questions for me?" he asked.

"Yes, I mean, no, Sir. I am good," I nodded twice, trying to convince him that I really paid attention to his class. Duh.

"Call me Sehun," he said while smiling sweetly. Duh, please, not again. "Ok, then. I am sure Ms. Kim gave you a task last week and I am also sure that everyone has already finished the task. So, please, collect them on my table."

Just like that, my morning class started.

***

Yoora made jokes of my reaction in Mr. Oh's class. I hit her arm as she kept on laughing so hard.

"Do you agree with me that Mr. Oh is really handsome?"

I sighed. "Yes! Satisfied now?"

Yoora nodded happily. She put her hand on my shoulder while walking with me to our next class.

"Anyway," I said. Yoora lifted her gaze from her smartphone and looked at me.

"Have you ever met Mr. Oh before?" I asked.

"No, today is my first time meeting him. Why?"

I tilted my head. "I feel that I have met him before."

"Ah! Don't tell me you were spacing out because you felt that you have ever met him?"

I nodded. Yoora put her index finger on her chin. "Probably because Mr. Oh is so handsome that his face reminds you to your favorite idol's handsome face," she said. I shrugged.

Upon arriving on the class, I headed straight to my desk. I was about to sit when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hi, Jiyeon," Jungkook greeted me while handing me a lollipop. Strawberry milk, hmm, my favorite!

I took the lollipop from his hand after thanking him.

"Only for Jiyeon? Woah, Jeon Jungkook. You are so brave, but so vague at the same time," Yoora said jokingly.

"What do you mean?" I asked Yoora in confusion.

"Uhm, no-nothing!" Jungkook answered my question nervously while throwing a begging look to Yoora. Yoora giggled. She only raised her hands and then she left. I thought she had to use the toilet.

"Anyway, Jiyeon. Do you have any plans tonight?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I do. Why?" I replied while opening the lollipop's plastic wrap.

"Uhm, just wondering about when can we do the final project?"Jungkook asked nervously. I scratched my forehead, thinking. I just remembered that I had a group project with Jungkook for the final test.

"Sorry, I really forget about our project. Can you come over to my apartment tonight? I planned to have a dinner with my brother, but you can join us. I will make sure that we can work on our project after dinner," I raised my thumb.

"I-is it ok?" he asked, stuttering.

"Yes, why not? Just make sure you get everything we need for this project, ok?" Jungkook nodded and I smiled at him.

I continued eating my lollipop while sitting on my chair.

***

"Can we eat in my room?" I asked Jongin. He was busy cooking carbonara spaghetti. His carbonara is the best. I love it more than I love him.

"Why? We can eat here. After that, I can drive Jungkook home and you can go back to your room." He answered while adding a final touch to the carbonara. It really looks tempting!

"Jungkook and I want to work on our final project. And the books are in my room," I explained while putting my hands together, making a favor to Jongin.

Jongin sighed, but he nodded. "Ok, then. Bring these to your room. I will bring the rest later."

I cheered happily while lifting the plates full of carbonara spaghettis to my room. I found myself sniffing it.

It smells really good!