Four

"Jungkook patted your head?" Yoora asked hysterically.

I shushed her. Yoora closed her mouth as she realized that some of our classmates were looking at us, full of confusion.

"Stupid! What if they spread gossips?" I hit Yoora.

"Sorry, Yeonie~" Yoora apologized. I shook my head.

"Well, I am right then," she continued, "He likes you for real!"

"Yes, I can feel that. I don't play dumb. However, actually, I'm not sure." I shrugged.

"Why?"

"Jungkook is really nice and kind towards girls," I replied. Yoora nodded, agreeing with me.

When she was about to say something, Jungkook walked into the class. He approached me after tapping his student card to the absent machine.

"Hi, Jiyeon! Hi, Yoora."

I responded his greeting with a smile, while Yoora responded by greeting him back cheerfully.

"Seems like you are so ready for the presentation," Yoora said to Jungkook.

"Yes, I am. I have a great partner." Jungkook responded to Yoora, but I felt his gaze fixed at me.
Yoora choked and laughed. I glared at her.

"Ok, then. Good luck for both of you. I will sit closer to the lecturer. I want to enjoy Mr. Oh's handsome face." Yoora waved her hand, leaving me alone with Jungkook.

"Can I sit next to you?" Jungkook asked. I nodded.

I wish I will be okay. No cheeks turning red, no acting strange because of nervousness.
I don't like Jungkook.

I repeated the thoughts to reassure myself.

***

After everyone was finished with their presentations, Mr. Oh called me. Yoora pouted. I almost laughed at her.

"Meet me at the canteen after you're done with Mr. Handsome," Yoora said. I gave the ok sign to her.

"Yes, Sir?" I asked Sehun.

"Jiyeon! How many times do I have to tell you that I hate being called 'Sir' or 'Mister'?"

I nodded shyly. "Sorry, Sir, uhm, I mean, Sehun... I am not used to calling lecturers without using 'Mister' or 'Miss'."

"It's ok, Jiyeon. Well, do you have another class?"Sehun asked.

"No, I don't."

"Oh, that's good. I need your help to bring these proposals to my room. Can you please help me?"

I nodded. "Sure, I will help you."

We were walking to his room when Sehun asked me.

"Jiyeon, do you have a brother?"

"Yes, I have one older brother. How about you?" I asked him back.

"I have a younger brother. Maybe he's the same age with you, but he's still in the high school."

"Huh? He's 21?" I asked him, surprised.

Sehun's eyes widened. "You are 21?" I nodded and he was still surprised. "Oh my, I thought you were 18!"

I chuckled. "I'm not that young, Sir."

I realized that I called him 'Sir' again. I glanced at him, whispering sorry to him shyly. He smiled.

"Hmm, I think my brother's age is the same with you," I spoke to him, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, really?" he asked while smiling at me. Duh, why does he always become more handsome when he smiles?! I am so sure my cheeks are red now.

I nodded continuously, trying to hide my red cheeks.

"I am turning 30 this year. How about your brother?" Sehun asked.

"He has just had his 30th birthday a month ago. I suppose you're younger than him." I chuckled and he threw another smile.

"Anyway, is your surname Kim?" he asked.

"Yes, 100% correct!"

"Don't tell me your brother's name is Jongin?! Kim Jongin?"

Huh? How he knows him?