Five

Flashback; Sehun's POV

I kept staring at that one name in the list that I had received a while ago.

Kim Jiyeon.

Was she Kim Jongin's little sister? I was not sure. Many girls were named Kim Jiyeon.

However, somehow I was 100% sure that this Kim Jiyeon was Jongin's beloved little sister.

It would be easier if what I received was not the list of students that I needed to teach for the next 6 months.

If this Kim Jiyeon was really his sister... well, I should have a backup plan.

I did not want to waste any time in Seoul.
Not after I gave up and left Canada.

***

The day after tomorrow; still Sehun's POV

Yes, that was it. That Kim Jiyeon whom I had been thinking of lately was really Jongin's sister. I still remembered her. However, it didn't seem like she remembered me at all.
Well, that's good.
I could start both my primary and backup plans.

Kim Jongin, just you wait...

***

Present time; Jiyeon's POV

I stopped in my track while raising my eyebrows. I looked at Sehun in disbelief. How did he know?

"How did you know my brother's full name? Do you know him?" I asked.

Sehun glanced at me for a while before looking away. I thought he was nervous as his eyes kept on shaking. I shrugged.

"Well... Seems like you don't want to talk about this. Forget that I have ever asked you."
I continued walking toward his room. Sehun followed me behind.

When I arrived in front of his room, he helped me to open the door and let me to walk in first. I placed the proposals on his table and nodded to say goodbye, but he prevented me.

"Please sit," Sehun ordered me while pulling a chair next to me. I hesitated at first, but when I saw his eyes, I immediately sat down.

"Jongin was... my best friend," he said.

My jaw dropped when he started telling me the story. "We were pretty close, until I moved to Canada before I finished my college."

"Uhm, did you contact each other since then?" I asked. Sehun shook his head calmly.

"Is there any problems between you two?" I continued asking him. I knew it was not appropriate to ask about his life when I was not his best friend, nor his family. But I was just... curious. Jongin never told me about his life.

"I can't answer that, but we had different opinions before I left. So, I thought it's better not to contact him. Maybe he's the same."

"Uhm, sorry Si- I mean, Sehun. Since you are in Korea now, do you ever think of meeting him someday?" I promised to myself that this would be my last question.

He sipped his tea and replied to my question with a short response. "No."

Do I need to ask Jongin?