Three

Uh, I haven't introduced myself yet. Sorry, hehe.

My name is Kim Jiyeon. People usually call me Jiyeon.

I have one older brother, his name is Kim Jongin. Jongin and I are living separately, but in the same apartment building. Jongin lives on the 18th floor while I live on the 19th floor. Our parents are living in London as my dad's business is doing well over there. We used to live in Seoul together, but eventually, they decided to move to London. As Jongin and I are already comfortable living in Seoul, we decided to stay.

Jongin works as a chef at his own restaurant, the Delicious J. His cooking ability is really amazing and he is so kind with the customers. It is no wonder that he is really successful in his business.

Meanwhile, I am still a college student. I am in my 3rd year now. In the next 6 months, I will be busy with my final project.

Jongin has a nice girlfriend, her name is Shin Kyumi. She always brings doughnuts for me every time she comes to our apartment. She has a good personality and she treats me like I am her own little sister. It feels like I have an older brother and an older sister who love and take care of me.

I don't have a boyfriend because Jongin is so protective. There was a time when he was so annoying, up to the point I almost hit his head (he's lucky that I cancelled the plan). Jongin always asks so many questions to the boys around me about what exactly our relationship is. That has happened so many times and that is why I don't have a boyfriend until today. The boys are too scared of Jongin. Geez.

***

When I was preparing the table for dinner, the bell rang.

"I will open the door," said Jongin as he stood up from the couch and walked to the main door. I continued preparing everything. After a while, I saw Jungkook tailing behind Jongin.

"Hi, Jungkook, have a seat." I handed him a napkin and he thanked me. Jongin sat beside me and Jungkook took a seat in front of me.

After chatting about some random things and eating Jongin's carbonara spaghetti, Jongin asked a sudden question to Jungkook.

"So, Jungkook, do you find my little sister pretty?"

Jungkook choked on his food. He was coughing and hitting his chest. I quickly gave him a glass of water.

"Jongin!" I yelled at him. Jongin only glanced at me for a few seconds before continuing to eat his spaghetti. I shook my head. Jongin's question was so stupid, I almost choked too.

After taking gulps of water, Jungkook looked at Jongin and he replied to his question with a serious expression. "Yes, Jongin-ssi, Jiyeon is pretty. Really pretty."

Jongin smiled at Jungkook.

When I felt that my jaw was dropping, Jongin smirked at me.

Not only Jongin, Jungkook is also stupid.

***

"What do you mean?" I whispered to Jungkook after we finished our dinner.

"What?" Jungkook asked me back. Uh, he is so stupid!

"Why did you say that I-"

Jungkook cut my question. "You're pretty. I am not lying."

I felt my cheeks turning red. Oh my, why am I blushing? I am not teenager anymore but I behave like them.

"Uh-oh, ok thanks," I replied nervously and Jungkook patted my head.

"Now, can we do our project?" Jungkook asked me while preparing the needed materials for our project. His back was facing to me.

Urgh, I don't think I can do our project properly.

***

After Jongin and Jungkook left, I kept on staring at the ceilings. I wanted to call Yoora and tell her about what happened earlier but she would be too hyped up and would not stop making joke about this.

I never found Jungkook attractive, then why did I blush?

I really felt stupid because I didn't feel anything towards Jungkook, yet I blushed just because of little things that he did to me.

Oh God, is there something wrong with me?