This Isn't A Date!

We ordered cookies and cream and nutella ice cream.

"These are your ice creams ma'am and sir." Then the crew gave us our ice creams.

The flavor of his ice cream was cookies and cream while mine was nutella.

"So let's do the 'getting to know each other' topic" Oh he's so lively now. Now I really wonder if this is Gray Elizareal.

"Okaay?" I'm still recovering from his sudden change of mood.

"My full name is Gray Apollo Elizareal. I'm 19 years old. I'm the prince of our clan. I didn't have any relationship because I'm not interested. As you can see, my favorite food is cookies and cream and I'm not into friends."

"Apollo huh? Hmmm maybe in the future you will the king of the vampires." I said to him.

"Why? Are you already inlove to my name?" Then he showed his playful face to me.

"Yucks!" Then I acted like I was going to vomit.

"Hey you're over Athena." Now it's sad face.

"Psh." I rolled my eyes on him.

"Hey! It's your turn. Im done introducing myself." He said then he pouted. Omg don't do that please.

"I think you know me already, don't you?" I said to him.

"F-fine! But only the some of it." Nakaiwas nyang tingin.

"But--!" I was about argue but he cutted me off.

"So what are you planning to? Kill the time by arguing with me? Oh come on Athena, Can't you just introduce yourself?"

"Ugh fine! I'm Athena Mnemosyne Montefalco.19 years old. I'm not into boyfriends too because I'm not interested. I have a twin which is Jack. And I'm not also into friendships." I said to him while I'm glaring. You know why? Because he's making face at me while I'm speaking.

He chuckled and he started clapping his hands.

"Wow! Amazing. So you're athena? You have a beautiful name as well as your face" he said that while he was wearing his playful smile or should I say his jerk smile.

"Ohh is that what you are telling to other girls so that they will fall in love with you? Oh sorry I'm used to that. And that was your jerk way." Then I smirked to him.

I know that because of my twin. My twin is a jerk. He's devil but when he is talking to me, he looks like an angel. He respects me because I'm the only girl in our family because as I said before, my mom died.

"Ohhh hahaha" then he chuckled again.

I just rolled my eyes on him then I continued to eat my ice cream.

*phone rings*

Oh my twin is calling.

"Hmm?" I answered the phone boredly.

"Where the hell are you, Athena? It's so fckin' annoying here!" Oh-oh he sounded like he was really annoyed. Where is he?

"Why? Where are you? Why are you sounded so annoyed?" then I chuckled. My twin is cute when his face is annoyed lol

"Don't laugh at me. I'm just here at your fckin' school and now these bitches is flirting with me."

"Fine fine! I'm just here at the ice cream parlor. I'm hanging up now." Did I say he respects me? He only respects me when he is not angry lol.

I saw Gray frowning at me like he was thinking about who am I talking to.

"What?"

"You said you don't have a boyfriend?"

"Yes I said that why?"

"Did you just talked to your boyfriend on the phone?"

"Stupid. It's my twin. My twin is a boy and he looks like my boyfriend. Hurry up, he is burning right now because he is surrounded by the btches."

"All right come on. But before we leave, I just wanna thank you for this date." He smiled at me then he kissed my cheeks. Oh what the heck? This is the first time! Shit. I was too shocked so I can't move on my position right now.

Sht sht sht! This is not a date, okay?!