Breaking The Rules (part 1)

I felt stiffened when someone suddenly held my shoulder and it is...

••••
And it's just Artemis. Phew! I thought it was gray. I'm not ready to face him,now that I am suspecting him as a vampire and he is a threat to us.

"Hey couz! Why are you look so nervous? Are you escaping from someone?"

"U-uh no. I'm just tired because I jogged in the gym." As if she'll buy my alibi.

"Don't me couz. I heard that you and gray have lunch at Jollibee,that's new for you." She giggled.

"Psh. He only treated me because it's his fault why we're thrown out.It's nothing okay?"

"Ok fine fine! You're so defensive. I can't help but to think that you're starting to like Gray." Her face was like she's shipping me and Gray.

"Tch." Then I rolled my eyes on her.

"Silence means yes! Hihihi" Yuck. She's disgusting when she was doing her cute face. Geez.

I left her there and I don't know if she followed me.When I enter my room, I sit on my chair and put my earphones on.

"Uhm,Mnemosyne totoo ba na kayo na ni Gray?" My girl classmate approached me.

I remove my earphones and said "It's none of your business." I smiled to her then I make my bitch face. After that, I put my earphones on again.

"Woaaaaaah" my guy classmates said.

The face of the girl who talked to me earlier became bitch. Oh yes,I know that she is a bitch but well I'm bitchier.

The girl stand in front of me and she removed my earphones. My bad, you messed with the wrong person.

"Feeling bitch huh? Fyi, I'm the queen here." Her irritating voice makes me wanna slap her.

"Edi ikaw na, sinabi ko bang ako ang queen?" I still remain on my poker face.

"Ugh! You're so irritating!" She's about to slap me but she's too slow because I held her hand.

"You're messing with the wrong person,miss." I smiled to her. "If I were you I will stay away from me. Don't worry I will not slap you, you're below my level" ibinagsak ko ang kamay nya at kinuha ko ang bag ko at pumunta sa rooftop.

When I reached the rooftop, I was shocked when I saw him there sitting. So he's not leaving this place huh? Ugh. I have no choice.

Nang makita nya ko,sinenyasan nya ako na umupo sa tabi nya. This is my first time, I will break the rule.

"It is not midnight but I think it's time to tell you about my story. But if I tell you this, you'll promise that you will not tell this to anyone. You and I only will know about this. Okay?"

"O-okay. I promise."

"No over-acting reactions okay?, let me tell you this. I'm a vampire, but I'm not like them. I don't kill people,not even once. They say they can't control themselves from being thirsty for blood but I don't believe on it because I don't drink blood and I don't eat meats of people because I'm disgusted. Yes, I know it's disgusting but again I'm not like that, I'm not like them. my dad? He always tells me to kill people,to eat their meats,and to drink their blood. But heck no! I can't because I'm mad at them. My mom died because of them!, they killed my mom!And I can't just forgive them! Mom is all I have because my dad is evil. He is the one who commanded his secretary to kill my mom. Funny isn't it? It is because he doesn't really love my mother,even me. All he cares about is himself. Fck him! Fck all vampires! And I really hate my self from being a vampire." All I hear is his voice and his sobs. I'm speechless. I can't believe that there is a vampire who hates vampires too.

I hugged him, because I know that he need that. I know the feeling of losing your mom because I lost my mom too. I'm too stupid because I cannot save her from fire. That's why I hate myself too.

"I know that feeling because I lost my mom too,Gray." He looked at me like he was also feeling sad for me.

"Now that you knew the real me, are you going to stay away from me, Athena?"