Even if you tell my pretty little secret

~I'm really sorry for the slow updateeee.

--------

After my twin dropped me here at the entrance, I went to a café and wait for gray the jerk (oh what a nice endearment, Athena)

*text message*

Athena: hey you bastard, meet me here at ****** café. If you are not here before 5 minutes, goodbye.

*message sent*

1 minute and 10 seconds

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

5

4

3

2---

"1" he said while catching his breath.

I just rolled my eyes at him and asked...

"So, What can I help?" I asked then raised an eyebrow.

"Later,you will see. But for now can we have lunch? I'm hungry."

"Ugh,fine" then I rolled my eyes once again.

After we ate and a little chit chat about what's going on. I asked him..

"Where are we going now,huh?"

"Just come with me, okay?" then he dragged me at the... JEWELRY SHOP?!

"What are we going to do here?" I asked him.

"So you're gonna help me to pick which is the best gift that I could give to a girl" then he smiled.

"What the hell?! You asked me to go out just to help you find a gift to  YOUR GIRL?! What the fuck? There's no way I'll help you with your girl!" ugh I'm wasting my time here -.-

"even if—" I cutted him off.

"Even if you tell my pretty little secret. and by the way, Don't you ever threathen me about that, I am not afraid anymore." I smirked then I left him there looked amazed or should I say shocked?

*calling twin <3*

"Hello?"

"Hey please pick me up here at the entrance, right now"

"Hello Athena? Why so sudden?"

"Pick me up now and I'll tell you later. Bye" then I hung up.

My twin came so fast and I immediately get in the car.

"So what the hell happened to you?" He asked me and I can see in his face that he's worried.

"Just promise me that you will not be 'OA', okay?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Ughh...well I lied to you that I'm going to my friends. Like duh,he will never be my friend---" He cutted me off

"HE?!!! You're seeing with a boy?!"

"Hey! I told you to not over react! He asked for my help because he blackmailed me that he will reveal my secret. And guess what? He ask me to find 'the best gift for a girl' Like what the hell?! I will never ever do that."

"WHAT?! That jerk!!! Tell me what's his name and I'll give him the best gift." Then he acted like he's going off the car.

"You just promised me to not be over reacting right? So what are you doing right now?" then I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Psh. Don't you even dare to see with a boy again, Athena. I'm telling you." Then he glared at me.

"Tsss." I said while rolling my eyes and he drove the car into our house

"Yayyyyy! What a day Athena!!" I said before my sleepiness ate me.

--------

So guys? How is it? Just tell me if there's something wrong, And if there is...I'm sorry!

Please vote and comment! Mwuaps! :*