D Academy

D Academy

It is the school where my dad enrolled me and Artemis. Now I wonder what does 'D' means.

"Artemis don't you find a mistery about that 'D' means?"

"Im curious about that but I'm more excited because this is a fresh start to us!" She giggled.

I mentally rolled my eyes and enter the school.

"Hey! Wait for me couz!"

When I entered the school I got everyone's attention. Ugh I hate this.

"Woah! We have a new transfers."
Like duh. Is it their first times to see a transferries?

"Hi girls!"
Hi your face bastard.

"Ugh I hate them! They're getting everyone's attention!"
As if I like their attention ugh! And for their information I hate them too.

"Aren't they gonna stop? Im getting annoyed Artemis." Im really annoyed now.

"Oooops the princess are getting annoyed now hihihi~" She giggled.

She's non-sense. I walk fast because I don't want attention from the students here.

While I'm walking I bumped into a guy and I stopped when I saw him again. That guy! Damn

"Hey dimwit! Told you I'll see you soon." Then he winked at me and I glared at him.

"You want to taste my fist again? You bastard"

"Woah woah woah easyy dimwit! Im just having fun here and you came then bumped me." He said with his smirk

"So it's my fault? Ohhh" then it's my time to smirk.

I punched him AGAIN.

"That's how I say sorry" I glared at him then I left him there shouting the shits in his head.

Im Class 3-1 (means 3rd year section 1) and also Artemis and this jerk.

I sitted on the last row and beside me is Artemis and the other side is a girl.

"Goodmorning class I'm Ms. Gwen. we have new transfers. the two of you, introduce yourselves here." Then she smiled at us.

"Come on couz!" Then she dragged me to the front.

"Hi guys! Im Artemis Del Valle and nice meeting you all! I hope we could be friends!" Then she sweetly smiled at them.

"Woohhhh! You're beautiful Artemis!"
"I hope we could be friends Artemis!"
"Hi Artemis!"
"Hi beautiful!"

Yuck.

"How bout you miss?" The teacher said.

"I'm Mnemosyne Montefalco." Im still in my poker face.

"Woaaaah"
"You're so hot!"
"Hi pretty!"
"So hot miss!"

Yuck! I hate them.

I rolled eyes on them and I walked into my seat.

Ms. Gwen is discussing math and I'm not interested because I knew that all. I think I'm just going to sleep here. Zzzzzz