Meet Jack Hades Montefalco

Jack's POV

Fck! It's so annoying here! I badly want to kill them. Oh my dear bitches, I'm not in the mood to flirt with you.

So I get inside my car to avoid these bitches. Is that Athena? Why is she with a boy?

I get out of the car then I went to Athena.

"Athena Mnemosyne, what's the meaning of this?"

*back to Mnemosyne's POV*

"Athena Mnemosyne, what's the meaning of this?" He is in his serious tone.

Oh sht!

"No! It's not what you think okay?"

"Then what is this?"

"Hey bro. I'm sorry for dragging her to the ice cream parlor." Then he looked at my twin's eyes. Never ever look into his eyes, it will send you chills.

"Tch. Lame excuse. And don't 'bro' me. Come on our dad is waiting." Then he dragged me away from Gray.

When we reached inside the car his face became calm now. He's now learning to control his moods. And that's good for us. Really good.

"Who's that man?"

"He's just a classmate."

"Oh really?"

"Why are you asking?" I sounded irritated.

"Then why are you irritated? Is there something to be irritating?" Then he looked at me.

"I'm annoyed because you keep on doubting. He. Is. Just. My. Classmate. Okay? Nothing more nothing less." Then I looked at the window.

"Oh let me ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Is it your day?" Then he chuckled.

"Yes and what's wrong with that?"

"Oh nothing ma'am!" Then he laughed at me. Oh this annoying man! I wanna kill you right now.

"Tch." Then I rolled my eyes on him.

"Fine, sorry. I just want to protect you from jerks in this school." He apologized.

"Wow. Jerk, isn't it a big word to you?" Then I smirked at him yet he only looked at me.

"Not really" then he showed his jerk face.

Oh my gosh! I'm getting a headache from this twin of mine. Ugh! Okay,Mnemosyne nevermind him.

When we reached our house, we immediately go to dad's office.

May mga dalawang tagapag bantay sa labas nito. Secured much huh?

"Good evening Princess Athena and Prince Hades." Pagbati saamin ng dalawang tagapagbantay. I answered them by a nod.

"Oh my twins, please be sitted." Then we followed him.

"Ares told us about the plan of the tigrians as well as snakeries." Ohhh, and by the way. Ares is my dad's secret agent or we should say 'spy'

"Then what is it?" I asked out of curiosity.

"There will be a upcoming war beetween our clan and tigerians and snakeries. And as a prince and princess,you need to train more to prepare for the upcoming war. Ako na ang bahala sa mga excuse letters ninyo, you two will start tomorrow. Now go to your rooms and sleep because you two have to prepare."WHAAAAAT?! That fast? Aish!

"Persephone and Helios, prepare the training room for my twin because they have to prepare for the war." He commanded them.

They answered my father with a bow then they leave the room.

I guess I will be absent for a week! Aigooooo. It will be tiring. Tch