Chapter 1

Hey guys.. I ve just started writing and this is my first work so far. I ve no idea where i ll be takin this story and how long its going to be. All depends on you readers. Dont forget to leave ur opinions... ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saira was scared, alone and totally wet because of the rain. How she hated the rain and more now when she was left all alone, forgotten by her group in a cementery.

"Wow... what a lovely place to be left alone!", she said sarcastically. After having spent two hours searching her friends and waiting for them to get back she just gave up. The sun began to set down, casting ghostly shadows over the coffins.

Although she had grown up reading horror stories and watching ghost movies, never in her life had she thought she would be experiencing something like this herself.

Being in a cemetery all alone in the darkness and not knowing what to do or where to go.. things cannot be more frightening.

She remembered the last horror movie she had watched and made fun of:

"dark shadows lurking in the still air, along with a faint smell of death hanging in the chilling darkness of the night. whispers of long-dead children echoed with the sound of footsteps that were coming from nowhere. "

Goosebumps formed over her arms as a chill enveloped her.

"Oh stop it Saira!" she muttered to herself "It was a just a funny horror movie. Ghosts don't exist in real life. They are just a part of those friction stories made up to scare lil kids."

But she couldn't convince herself. Something told her that there was something strange about that place.

Saira had always been a brave child. A strong believer of the concepts of fate, destiny & karma, she always used to relate ever single thing that happened to her with her destiny.

May be for this reason she had the feeling that she has been forgotten and left there for some reason.

She was on an adventure tour with her friends. When her friend Mani told her the idea she was the first one to neglect it. "Adventures are tiring" was all she said. And all her friends had laughed at her knowing how lazy and boring she was.

"Let's go for a movie", she suggested. "Oh come on Saira, don't be a bore" said Laia mocking at her. Laia and Saira always had opposite opinions and both of them never missed any chance to let the other down".

Bored of her daily routine she had decided to give it a go. "Ok i let you win this time" she winked at her.

"This can be a turning point in her life." she thought excitedly.

"But where will we go? There isnt any adventurous place in our small town" she asked.

"Dont worry about that I have already talked to a friend whoz organizing a One DaY Trip to Pichavaram Mangrove Forest. There must be places for five of us" said Angi always ready for any type of tours.

She went out to call her friend and returned in no more than two minutes with the good news. "Pack your bags ladies. We are leaving tomorrow morning 7am sharp."

****************