Chapter 2

A sudden horrified scream brought her back to reality. The sun had already set down leaving the place in total darkness. It gave the cementery a more haunted and terrifying look.She looked around trying to find the source of the voice. Nobody! No sign of any living being! The voice came again. It seemed to be coming from a nearby coffin. 

"Should I go n look? Someone might be in need." Saira couldnt make her mind. She was too scared to move. "I ve been here for more than 4 hrs now. I searched the whole damn place! Nobody was here before. Who can it be now?" she said to herself.

Finally gathering all her strength she got up and went near that coffin. "Is anybody there? Need any help" she called out. No reply! Nthg at all!

She sighed and turned around to return to the bench where she was sitting earlier.

"Sairaaaaaa" someone whispered her name. She stopped and looked behind. Once again she found herself alone. "What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I imaginig things? I should rather stop watching horror movies" she said to herself.

"You are not imagining things Saira. Its me Charley. Your Charley..." Saira was shocked. Too scared to look behind. "Charley?? No it cant be him.. it cant be him!!" she thought.

"Nooo...You cannot be Charley!" she shouted turning around to face a ghostly figure standing right behind her.

As soon as her eyes met his face she felt totally numb and emotionless. It was noone else but Charley, her childhood friend who had died 10 years ago in a car accident. The same Charley  whose memory brought tears in her eyes even after so many years.

She observed him closely. The boy in front of her seemed to be of her age. His eyes, his face, all his features reminded her of Charley. Exactly how he would look now if he was alive.

But something was wrong! His eyes were cold n feelingless, his face colorless and he was staring straight at her. His look was scaring her to death.

"Its me Saira. Your Charley. I ve come to take you with me.. Come to me Sairaaaaa. Come to your love." saying this the ghostly figure outstreched his arm to take her hand.

She wanted to shake. She wanted to pinch herself and wake up, but terror kept her in place. Terror sucked the very breath from her mouth and the very life from her body, at that moment. Her tear filled eyes gazed to the transparent pair pinch herself and wake up, but terror kept her in place.

"Noooooooo go away! You cant be Charley. He is dead. Charley is dead!" she cried and passed out.

                                                                 ***************

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guyz howz d story so far?? Do follow and vote. And dnt forget to leave your comments n suggestions. They mean a lot. Next part ll b coming soon!!