Chapter 6

Saira was awakened by the bright sunlight streaming in through the open windows. She rolled out of bed and closed the curtains and went back to lie down, only to be stopped by the sound of the phone ringing.

She picked it up. It was William's message.

"Hey good mrng my baby.. Be ready I'm coming in few minutes.."

She checked the time.. half past seven!

"Shit I'm late! I forgot to set up the alarm last night!" She whined to herself, getting out of the bed qucikly. "Wills was to come to pick me up for school. He'd be here any time soon!"

Getting ready quickly she searched for her bag and rushed out towards the door when her mom called out at her.

"Dont leave until you have your breakfast"

"No mom.. I'm getting late. Wills must be waiting for me outside."

"No way.. You din't have anything for dinner yesterday.. I dont want you to starve!"

"Ohh.. okk mom I'm taking a sandwich. I'll have it on the way" said Saira taking a sandwich from the plate.

Grabbing a bite of her sandwich, she hurried past the parc towards the corner of the street, knowing that William must be waiting for her there. Walking down the road she remembered last night's dreams. She couldn't forget those brown cold eyes staring at her. She shivered at the thought. Hurrying down the street she saw William waiting for her. All her fear and uneasiness vanished as soon as she saw him. She ran to greet him and hugged him tightly.

"Wooo.. someone seems to have missed me too much this weekend." said William teasing her. He hugged her tightly, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Well.. yaa! I missed a lot baby.. it seems as if a long time has passed since we last met though it was just 2 days back." sighed Saira. She din't understand why she was feeling so low about that though it was quite normal for them not to see each other during a whole week. She herself liked it that way and always stopped William from coming over to meet her on the weekends.

"Ohh yaa now that sounds wierd coming from you..hahahaa". William was rather surprised to hear that. He knew Saira very well. Though she loved him a lot she always wanted her own space, time for herself. Leaving her friends to be with him was not her way. "But you were on a cool trip with you loving friends ryt?? You dint even inform me about this before you went so  I dint expect you to miss me.."  William was still angry on Saira for going on that stupid adevnture without telling him anything.

"Uhmm.. Well let it be. Let's get going we are getting late!"

                                                        *********************

"Uff.. What a tiring and boring day! N we have got a lot of work to do this week." Saira asked William on their way back from college. 

"Ya i was. Not mee, YOU have work to do madam. I already completed my part of assignment this weekend while you were on your silly trip... hahaa" William laughed.

"Ohh now dont be soo mean.. you ve got to help me! After all you are ma boyfriend plus best friend" said Saira teasing him.

"Yeah ryt.. thats what bfs are for" William said sarcastically.

"hahaha.. btw what was the good news you had for me?" asked Saira while they both made their way towards their way towards William's bike.

"Ohh soo you remember.. i thought you forgot." 

"Ofcorse i do.. good news are not to be forgotten so easily!" Saira laughed.

"Well myy dear the good news is that your Wills has been accepted for Hotel Management course I had applied for. They've called me there to submit the admission form and other formalities. Ohhh I'm soooo happy Sari.. u knw how much I wanted to own a hotel since i was a child. Its ma first setp towards my goal..Waahooo"

"Yeahh.. that indeed is a brilliant news. I'm so happy for you. Finally you made it" said Saira cheerfully. She was happy for him. "So when will you be going there?"

"Next week I suppose. I don't want to miss this golden opportunity and I'd better go and get myself admitted in Boston college soon. As you know its a big deal to get admission there."

"Ohh..Yeah I know. So you ll be leaving soon?" Saira felt sad.

"Yaa but dont worry baby.. I ll be back in a week. I am not starting the course yet. We still have a lot of time to spend together before we start. And then you can come there too to apply for your fashion designing course. " said William to cheer her up, noticing her mood.

"Yeah ..umm..but dont know! I don't feel good about you leaving me alone for a whole week. I mean is it necessary for you to go to submit those papers? Can't it be done through internet?"

"No dear, I have to be there. And apart from that I wanna go there and see the place myself. I'd need to find me a place to live too. Want all these things sorted out soon."

"Okk I understand !"

Saira couldn't argue further. She knew William needed to go and it was just a matter of a week. But she wasn't feeling so comfortable about the whole thing. Something was unusual. Something told her that she shouldn't let him go. That she needed William near her these days, she needed him to protect her. But there was no way she could stop him. She couldn't explain those feelings to him. So she let it go!

                                                     *********************

So guyzz how do you like the story so far?  Why is Saira feeling so low? Is her inner voice trying to alert her of something being wrong?  N what about Charley? Is he really back?

Keep tuned....more interesting chapters coming soon. Dont forget to vote and follow ;)