[ Prom? ]

Rachel POV

Prom. The word where every girl is excited to. Me too, of course I want that my crush ask me. But it's little bit difficult , because my best friend Alice has a crush on him too. But we made a deal. Whoever Oliver ask, the other one will not be jealous. In two week is Prom and no one asked me. Of course Alice had many inquiries but everytime she said no, because she waited for Oliver.

Monday Schoolyard:

I said at a tree reading a book until I heard Alice scream my name. "Rachel!!!!" I turned around and saw her running to me. Her face was so happy like I never saw her before. She came to me and breathed through. "You don't know what just happened to me" she said with an excited voice. "What is it?" I asked while she sat next to me. "It's Oliver." she said with a huge smile on her face. "He asked me" I smiled and hugged her. "OMG, this is amazing." She hugged me back. "How did he do it?" I asked because I wanted to know everything. "It was after class, he said he wanted to talk to me about the lesson. I walked to him and he gave me a letter. I opened it and saw the word 'Prom?' I looked up in this dark eyes and said Yes." I smiled and said "Wow that's amazing." I was so happy for her up also sad that he didn't asked me. "Don't worry, we find someone for you."

Jerome POV

I said as always behind the sport hall of our school as I saw Oliver come to me. "Hey bro" he said and gave me a handshake. He was the only friend I had and the best one. "Why are you smiling so much?" I asked as I saw him smiling over his whole face. "Oh it's nothing. I just asked Alice if she come with me to Prom." I stared at him. "What? Really?" He nodded and said "And she said Yes" I stood up and hugged him and said "Congratulations" he smiled even more and answered "But.. you need a date too" yeah me and a date. "I want to ask someone but I'm afraid to" he looked at me with a strange face. Then he pulled me behind him. "What are we going to do?" I asked and he just answered "We'll get you a date." I stared at him.

5 minutes later:

We stood at the schoolyard. "Which girl is it?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "It's Rachel" I said. "Ok, she sat there at the tree and read her book. Go to her and ask her." he said with a smile on his face. "I can't" I said nervous. He laughed and said "Of course you can. You're Jerome Valeska. Go and get your girl" he said. I hugged him and said "Thank you man." He smiled and pushed me away. "Now go" I smiled and begun to walk to her. I turned around and saw him still smiling. I walked straight to her. She sat there reading her book. She's so gorgeous. I stood before her. "Hi" I said with a nervous voice. She looked up to me. Her light blue eyes met mine.

Rachel POV

I sat there reading my book as I heard a man voice. "Hi" I looked up and saw blue-green eyes who where looking at me. A gorgeous ginger stood before me. I hadn't seen him before. I stood up and said "Hi." His eyes freezed my body. He was a little bit taller than me and looked really strong. He wore a blue shirt and black pants. "I'm Jerome" he said and smirked. It was so contagious I had to smirk too. "I'm Rachel" I said. "I never seen you before, are you new? I asked still smiling. "Yes I go here to school since one month." he said with a super cute voice. "I know you don't really know me." He said a little bit nervous. What is he going to ask? "Do you want to go to Prom with me?" he asked me. I stood there and I don't know what to say. He was the first boy who asked me this. And if I say no, no one will ask me again. He stared at me waiting for an answer. Ok I knew what to say. "Yes" I said with a smile on my face. He begun to laugh "Oh I'm so glad your saying this" he said smiling.

We stared at each other for about five minutes now. As he broke the silence "Do you maybe want to eat with me?" "Of course" I said and we walked together​ into the canteen. We both picked up food and walked to a table. He sat in front of me and begun to eat.

"Hey what about asking each other some questions?" he said with an excited look on his face. "Yeah that's a great idea" I thought this would be fun. I begun because Lady's first. "Where do you live?" I asked excited. "I live with my mother in a circus, she's a snake dancer." He said with a sad voice. Something is wrong about what he said. "Wow this is fun, isn't it" "Yeah sometimes when we come to City's​ where we stay really long, like Gotham." He winked at me and I felt like I blushed. "Ok now it's my turn. How old are you?" He asked with an interesting face. "I'm 18 years old. Last week I had my 18th Birthday. But I still can't drive." We both begun to laugh. He's so pretty when he laugh. "What about your Dad?" I asked and his smile disappeared. "He was a sea captain. His name was Sven and he died at sea." he said with a sad voice. "I'm sorry for asking" I said because I felt bad for asking this. "Oh it's not bad. I never met him so I don't really know how he was." I felt a little bit better as he said that. "Ok what about your parent?" he asked. "Oh my parents are super in love like day one. We three live together in a big house." "So you don't have brothers or sisters?" he asked. I shook my head as he said "Oh me neither." As he said that the school bell ringed. "I have to go home" I said. "Do you want that I pick you up?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "That would be really nice" I said. He both walked outside and I followed him to his car. He opened my door like a gentleman. I thanked and sat in his car. He walked around the car and sat down at the driver's side. "Ok where do you live?" He asked and I told him my address. He nodded and drives off. We talked a little bit in the car until he stopped and said. "We're there" "Thank you for driving me home." I said with a smile and gave him a kiss on his cheek. His cheek was so soft I could do this all the time. He smiled over his whole face. I got out and waved as he drives off.

This is the first chapter of my new story:) I hope you like the story as much as I like it.

And don't forget..SMILE :)

Word count: 1256