♥ 001

Hey, ma name is Lisa Park. I'm kinda a caring and loving sister to my brother but when it comes to strangers um I'm different. I don't blame anyone for that. Cause i do it purposely . But It really really hurts ...

I behave like this because my mother died a few months ago due to a car crash when she was protecting me and my little brother. He is freaking 7 years younger than me. He is a cutie pie whom everyone would love.  It took him almost a month to get to his normal self. I'm happy for that but I think I will never be able to get my normal my old self.

My dad is the cause for the accident . He was brainwashed by my uncle and that uncle Lucas told my father to get a divorce from my mom. Wonder for what?  What else than money. We are quite rich compared to my uncle. And my uncle was jealous because his brother was rich and wealthy than him. We treated everyone nice but we never know what has gone wrong.

It's still a freaking shock for me because how he can be brainwashed to this extent huh? Maybe drugs ...

To such extent that he was arguing with mom and didn't notice the truck which was heading towards our car. Our car was smashed . But  my dad opened the door and he jumped through it. Leaving us behind. My mom was hurt so bad that she left us at that spot. I was left with few bruises. And my  brother, he was unconscious .

I got out of the car and found that my father is no more here. He was gone. He ran away .I opened car's door , took Jisung away from mother's embrace carefully.  I couldn't stop crying the whole time. My mind was blocked from thinking. I didn't know what to do. I was frustrated. I took my brother in my arms , my poor Jisung. I layed him away from the car and tried to help my mother get out.

"Mom Mom wake up.  Let's get you out. .." I said but  no response. I pulled her body out of the car but her body was jammed. I put my finger near her  nose. No breath no movement. I felt so heavy in my heart. Unexpected things always happens right? The person I've admired the most in my life is gone in a few seconds ...

I moved near by brother who is lying unconscious away from the car.I hugged him ... i heard a huge explosion ..... Our car exploded ! It exploded with my mom .... I screamed and cried.

But this is the time for me to be strong. I lifted my brother. Like giving him a piggy back ride I got him on my back and started walking towards hospital. Where on earth will a find a hospital in the middle of a highway ? So i started walking towards a city. Thank god i noticed a city because we crossed that place to reach here . Even though Jisung is younger than me he is quite heavy.  But tried as much as I can. After reaching the main road which is always a crowded place with people I cried for help. Most of them only stared at me like I was crazy.  What ? Can't they see I'm hurt ? My brother us hurt worse for goddamn sake. Then a little boy of my brother's age came with his mother to help us. I'm so grateful. 

Immediately my brother was treated. After a few hours the doctor came out and told me that

" I guess you are the boy's sister" I nodded.  Then he continued

"Your brother is completely safe but he is in shock due to the accident. Since he is a small young boy i advice you to take care of him and make him forget the accident. " I gasped and nodded.

Then the mother of the little boy reminded me to treat my wounds.  I almost forgot them. So I was treated and covered my wounds with bandage. I feel better now but not completely cause I lost my mother! I just hurt my head with few bruises here and there so duh!  I'm fine physically ..

Then I gave a warm smile to the lady. She then asked about me and I told her about my father and everything.  She gave a pathetic look and asked us to come to her home. She said she would help us get a job for me in her icecream shop.  She suggested that it would help me earn money. I'm really speechless.

I told the job is fine and i dont want to be a burden and repay my gratitude through working in her shop . I need not worry about house because my mom bought a house and don't think I'm gonna return to my old house.
N. E. V. E. R!

My mother bought a house huge enough for us to live a few months ago. She wanted to reveal it as a surprise to my dad at his birthday. But... this stuff happened .At least I know that so I can live there . All I need to do is escape from my uncle.

I gave a strong smile to the lady who helped me indicating I'm fine. She stayed with me till night. I don't know how to repay her. So at that time I asked about the boy who is my brother's age. He introduced himself. He is really cute.

He said "Noona Anneyonghaseyo! I'm Mark and I'm 1999 liner hahaha. Are you fine? " His laugh cracked me up. I started laughing along him.

I said "Hello Mark , I'm Lisa Park and 1995 liner. Nice to meet you boy. You look way younger than your age.  Ey ..You are an angel because you saved us . You're mother is fairy god because she has you as her son. I like your mother a lot . She helped me a lot. " , I said him and pinched his cheek slightly.

"Aww noona, Thanks for the lies you said now. But I'll accept that my mother is a fairy cause she really is ." Mark said and at perfect timing his mother came and asked what was going on?
We both shook our heads and she smiled. I wonder why she helps me this much.

"Ms.Park you can go inside to look at the patient. ", said the nurse.

I looked at the mother and son . They told me go ahead. I slowly opened the door to reveal my cutie pie lying on the bed with bandages around his head. He suddenly opened his eyes. His eyes were wandering then fixed to the roof. I went near him and called his name

"Jisung-ah yeogibwa. . Jeoyo , neo noona."[Trans : Jisung-ah . Look here. It's me your sister. ]
He slowly turned towards me with tears in his eyes.

"Noona,  why I'm in a hospital? Why are you crying? What happened to mom and dad? " He whisper cried.

I hugged him tightly at the same time softly. "Everything's fine.  So our mom ..she is safe and secure in God's embrace. Our dad ... He left us ." I dragged the last part.

"Noona I feel so down. Without mom *sniffs* what are we gonna do ? ", he cried.

I shaked my head and remembered him the house which mom bought. Luckily he remembered it as I was there with him that time.

" After you discharge we are going home . So take rest. You and me alone. No more bad things will happen to us. We are going to go to new school , new house and start a new life Okay? " I told him and he slowly closed his eyes and drifted to sleep in my embrace.

I made him lie down on the bed and went the reception place to find Mark's mom. But I stopped when I saw the news flashing. It said ,

"On a massive car crash a woman was spot dead burned due to the explosion of the car."

I found myself crying again. Why the heck there wasn't a news of me , my brother or my FATHER . Mark's mom saw me and hugged me.  "Don't worry dear,  everything will be alright."

Yes , everything will be alright if I move on.  Maybe I should start a new life. But I can't return to my old self cause I'm not in the state to  . But I'll start a new life with the confused me? Let's see how it goes ..

Hey guys back with new story. Is the first chapter too sad ? Don't Worry everything Will be alright in The upcoming chapters.

Press the star !! And comment too ....

Love you all ♥♥