♥040

When Taemin oppa told the ultra truth to all of us, my mouth was open. I can't believe this. I thought I'm the only one in trouble but now everyone in this room are in trouble and the coincidence brought us together to be troubled by the same person.

My uncle Lucas is the key to all our problems.

I won't let him go. I should do something. I was angry on how he was playing with all our lives. Using Taeyong to blackmail Taemin oppa, wrecking my life for money. Even if I have to kill him. I will.

Now the thing is should I worry for my father? I hate him too for killing my mother but should I save him from Lucas?

While I was thinking about this and when Taemin oppa said that he was given an order to hurt Ten,
Ten suddenly rushed out of the room.

It happened too fast. My mind was occupied by many thoughts.
Taeyong wanted to go after but he can't. He was still weak.

So Taemin oppa ran after Ten to calm him down.

Right now my mind wanted to speak with Jisung. But I remember that I didn't get him a phone. Then I  saw Taeyong in front of me looking at me.

He was trying to say something but kept on hesitating.

"Taeyong,  do .. do you need something?  You can ask me though. .."

"Well .. umm. . Not really but you know .. The call of the nature ..? But I can't. .so .. Ahh! it's so awkward! "

"Haha oh Tae .. It isn't. You need to go to restroom? "

He nodded pressing his lips together. I shaked my head seeing , wondering why he thinks this as embarrassing.

Then I helped him get up and lead him to the restroom. Even when I left him at the door, he stumbling and almost fell.

*sigh* This is awkward I thought. I helped him open the door and waited for him turning the other side. He washed his hands and tapped my shoulder. Then I helped him get back to the bed.

He mouthed thank you. I smiled and gave him pills that he needed to take.

'Though it was embarrassing, I want this time to pause so that I could enjoy more time with you Lisa. How will I express myself to you?', Taeyong thought.

'Taeyong ...I know you like me. How I wish I could stay with you like this. I want to talk to you more of myself. I want to hear you more. But for now .. Though it's hard I must control my feelings. If I express my love to you I'm afraid that you will become my weakness and I know there will come a day where I will meet my evil uncle one on one with Lucas. But when that day comes, I don't want to involve you.', Lisa thought.

Taeyong was going to dreamland because of the pills, Lisa was sitting on the chair of the other side thinking various things.

Few moments flew and when Lisa noticed Taeyong, he was sleeping totally knocked out.

Lisa smiled and went near him to cover him uo properly on the blankets.

Lisa wanted to escape from everything so badly. But she knew she couldn't.
Time flew,  Taemin and Ten still did not come back.

Lisa wanted to use this time alone to spend it with Taeyong.

To Lisa, Taeyong is a person who she couldn't understand while everyone know him very well. She fell for him slowly without knowing that she was falling for him.

Lisa sat near Taeyong and stared at his perfect face. It looked a sculpted art sleeping in front of her. Little did everyone knew, Lisa thought Taeyong was extremely handsome every time she saw him.

She wanted to talk to him more and more. Flirt with him when he was doing that to her. But the thing is she isn't that brave.

She thought Taeyong doesn't like in that way and tried to keep
the distance acting cold to him.

But that coldness of Lisa dragged Taeyong towards her as she was totally different from the other girls.

Lisa stared Taeyong softly cupping his face. She couldn't take her eyes of him.
"Oh Taeyong. . How I wish I could say that I love you. But I'm  afraid for you. And I'm not that brave to tell this to you when you wake up. ", she spoke to sleeping Taeyong.

She then touched his hair which was as soft as cotton and gave him a quick peck on his forehead. Admiring his face, she slept on his arm.

So this beautiful love story of Lisa and Taeyong ... will they unite or ?

Heya readers!

I'm happy with whatever I'm writing. But if you feel like I could add something to make it spice up. I'm always ready to hear it.

Comment or Dm me @poojaexo25.

Bye bye for now ~ ~