♥030

Ten ran to Jisung's class to check if he was safe. Jisung was sitting in his class trying hard not to sleep. Ten smiled at him. Ten had to warn Jisung somehow so he told the teacher that Jisung is needed since his sister Lisa is so ill. Yes .. Ten lied and the teacher believed. Teacher sent Jisung in a lightening second when she heard his sister was sick. Well Jisung's and Lisa's teachers think that both their parents are dead.

Only sometimes Mark's mother can come to help Lisa as she promised to take care of them.
Only a few days back Mark's mother came forward to be their official guardian. It could be proven wrong anytime if they know one of Lisa's parents is alive. Mark's mom Emily knew she would get into danger if Lisa's father and uncle know that she became guardian of Lisa and Jisung but she always saw them as her own children and Emily was ready to save them.

Ten grabbed Jisung and dragged him all the way over to where Lisa is. Jisung was bombarding Ten with questions like "Hyung where are we going? "  "Hyung tell me please..."

And they arrived and saw Lisa was sleeping on Taeyong's shoulder. Taeyong had wrapped his arms around her and had his head over Lisa's head. When Ten saw this from a distance he was a little angry but he was so happy. Ten realised Lisa and Taeyong have feelings for each other but both tried to deny it. He was fanboying mentally while Jisung was standing with an wide open mouth seeing them together. Jisung never thought they would get along with each other but it's all the game of fate. Jisung silently closed his eyes and fanboyed in his mind, he looked at Ten. Seems like they both telepathed, Jisung and Ten held hands and squealed out of happiness.

Their squeal awoke Taeyong. He was flustered to see Ten and Jisung staring at him. He blushed slightly and his eyes darted everywhere. He can't move anywhere too as Lisa was sleeping on his shoulder. Just the thought of if gave Taeyong goosebumps and blushed again.
For a moment everyone forget why they gathered here. But Taeyong was quick enough to remember them.

When Ten was gone 》》
Taeyong pov :
Lisa was trembling and I could see fear in her eyes. I hugged her and she hugged me back. I felt like I was flying high in the sky but this is not the time to be happy. I have to comfort her when she in trouble. But I need to know why they ran away seeing Jisoo's father. I hesitated but I asked her to tell everything.
Lisa, I know you are hurting.
I don't understand why you ran away seeing Jisoo's father.

He..He is my Uncle's friend...Taeyong.

And .. what is wrong with you and your uncle? Why .. why are hiding from him?

.........

Lisa ...please ...tell me girl
I want to help you. I see you you are in a trouble and I want to help you. Now tell me what is happening?

... fine *breathes* you know my mother died. . But first tell me how did you know that?

Hmm uhh I kinda heard it when.. You and Ten were speaking at the roof top. It was not intentional but I saw you bawling your eyes out and I heard you saying you miss your mom and I somehow managed to find that you mother was dead. I didn't mean to hear it though . And I didn't hear the full conversation. ...

Oh. .

Now you're turn . Tell me.

Fine I'll say..You know my mother is dead. Well she didn't just die, she was killed. By my own father because of my uncle. And now they are searching for us. To kill us.

But ..but why?

I asked her. I couldn't believe her own father and uncle killed her mother. I couldn't breath oh god! Her story is much more worse mine.

For what else do you think Tae?  For nothing but money. .My mom was rich and they killed her in front of me and Jisung!

She started to cry without end. It's cruel so cruel. I can never think of it . If something like this happens to me I can't live my life. But Lisa is brave . She is living her life with pride and also protecting herself and her brother. How much more should a 17 year old go through? She told me everything . I calmed her and looked over my shoulder.  She was fast asleep. She must have been tired. So tired. Rest Lisa. My Lisa.

Heya readers!

Lisa and Jisung are so close to be found by her uncle. Will they get caught ?

Also now Taeyong knows everything about Lisa and it seems like they are opening to each other. Will they accept each others feelings?

Bye bye for now ~ ~