♥ 013

Lisa pov :
  Where the hell am I? Now they untied me and my blindfold is taken but still I can't see anything it's too dark but feels familiar. Wait ! Is that a ball in front of me? Is it my school's indoor basketball stadium ? But why am I here ? And I don't think I'm alone .... I heard multiple breathing and shoes moving sounds. What the..?

Where am I? Who is behind this??

Author pov :
Little did Lisa know ,it was a surprise party for her. Her friends planned it for her because it was her meeting with her friends after a long time.

The time when her friends didn't know if Lisa and Jisung were alive or not , they regretted not holding any party for her. So Serra, chaeyoung, mina wanted to make it as a happy memory but  unfortunately Mina is in hospital with Ten now.

They planned for this surprise before Lisa found out about Ten as her classmate. It was only Lisa who was not in touch with her friends but Ten and the girls were in touch all the time and Ten updated Lisa's status to the girls from time to time. All the surprise party is cool but one thing is Lisa hates parties especially surprise ones. She hated surprise because her curiosity would kill her till the suspense is revealed.

Ten was the most frightened one about this party because it was Ten who gets beatings from Lisa when she is angry or surprised. Not real beatings out of anger, it was filled with love too.

In the stadium ...
Lisa was near the wall almost stuck to the wall because of the darkness around her. She was panicking and throwing fists everywhere.

Her friends along with Ten were still watching her with a night vision camera and recorded her movements. It was really funny. Lisa seemed like her life depends on the wall. And suddenly the stadium lights were switched on.
Both Lisa , Ten and her friends were freaked out as this was not what they planned. It soon turned to be a surprise party for everyone and the person who switched on the lights too

They all saw each other and looked were the switch was . The person who switched on the lights was none other than Taeyong. He was surprised than everyone as he found many new faces together with his friend Ten and Lisa. He almost fell down. If it was not tmfor the pole near him he would've fallen down embarrassing himself in front of everyone adding one more thing to his dark history.

It was really confusing for Taeyong because he suddenly came to the stadium to practice his dance and found Lisa and many people there.

He thought he was busted because he practised there secretly. Lisa saw both her friends and Taeyong there and she thought she was being fooled by everyone. On the other side Ten and the girls were angry on Taeyong as he spoiled their plan.

The other problem which Ten had was , now they  had explain to Taeyong about Lisa. Taeyong is a curious head like Lisa. He would annoy Ten till he tells the truth.Ten gulped on this thought. Because Ten thought Lisa wouldn't like sharing about her to someone else. 

What will happen in this confused collaboration right now?

Hello readers !
I'm back again fit and fine ..
And is this part nice?  Cause I typed my story after long break right so I want to know. So please comment your thoughts.

Even if you have any opinions or advice to me ... You can comment it.

Don't forget to press that tiny star below ~ Bye for now ..