♥041

Taemin started running after Ten. But Ten was long gone. He ran so fast that Taemin couldn't catch him.

Taemin wanted to explain everything to Ten and clear this misunderstanding. He didn't want to be misunderstood again.

Taemin tried to call Ten. And surprisingly he picked up.

Ten ...

Hyung. I'm sorry to run away like that. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just I was scared and suddenly Jisung came to my mind, so I ran away without telling anything.

Don't worry hyung .. I'm fine. I'm with Jisung now. I'm in school. It's just that when i went there people had already known that Taeyong was taken to hospital. And since Jisung is Lisa's brother they were bothering him. So could you tell Lisa that Jisung is alright?

..... sure Ten. I will. Be safe!

Okay hyung!  Bye.
........

After the phone call Taemin felt at ease. He came quite a long way from hospital. He walked slow to the hospital catching his breath.

After few minutes he arrived at the hospital.

He saw the same people who hurt Taeyong entering the hospital.
Taemin knew that this time they are not going in to blackmail Taemin but they are going in to catch Lisa

Taemin remembered that only Taeyong and Lisa are there alone. Right now Taeyong can't fight much.

They took the stairs as the workers told him it is only for patients. They cursed under their as they took stairs. Taemin hoped those people shouldn't find out where Lisa and Taeyong are.

Taemin hurriedly told the receptionist to do something or they are gonna hurt their patient.

The receptionist got scared and immediately called the guards and sent them to Taeyong's room through elevator along with Taemin.

Taemin reached quite fast and he ran to see Taeyong and Lisa peacefully sleeping.

He didn't want to disturb their sleep so he locked the gently but the guards told to Taemin that he can also go inside for safety. Taemin didn't want to go in but he thought that if they see him standing outside, the bastards are gonna know this is where Lisa is,  so he went inside and locked the door.

Though he shut the door gently and stood leaning his back to the door, Lisa woke to the sound as she was sensitive.

She wasn't always sensitive but she had to keep her eyes and ears on guard 24/7 so it became a habit that she wakes up even to a minute sound.

Lisa was still sleepy. She rubbed her eyes but wondered why Taemin was looking all sweaty and panicked.

"Oppa?  What is wrong? "

"Ani. ..Lisa-ya .. those men who chased Taeyong are here again. The hospital guards ate outside to keep us safe. And ..."

Taemin looked at Lisa and Taeyong as Taeyong had his fingers interlinked with Lisa's when he was sleeping.

Lisa noticed it and tried to shake off. Taeyong was shifting slightly about to wake up so Lisa stopped and looked at Taemin oppa not knowing what to do.

"It's okay ... I don't mind."

"Ah oppa!  We are not like what you think..."

"Oh oh, Mianhe..."

Taemin felt awkwardness. If Taeyong was awake it would be different.

Few minutes passed then Lisa heard her stomach growl in hunger.

Lisa wanted to go outside. She was hungry.

"Taemin oppa I'm hungry. Shall I go outside to eat. I'll make sure to be safe. "

Taemin was unsure. Though Lisa was none of his concern, he didn't want her to get into trouble. So he insisted on a different idea.

"Mm .. It would be a lot better if I come with you. You know I can beat anyone. .", Taemin raised his eyebrows cutely adding,"Plus we can get to know each other well. We've been quite awkward with each other. "

Taemin waited for Lisa's response. She smiled and nodded.

Taemin wanted to get to know Lisa because he know his brother and Lisa like each in way more than friendship. So he wanted to talk a few things with her.

"Let's go! ", both of them said unison. And they both left the room making sure Taeyong was safe.

When Taemin and Lisa went out those men had already gone.

It was just they were searching each and every hospital to find Lisa but Taemin made sure they didn't find her.

Taemin and Lisa went to a nearby street food shop as the hospital food sucks.

Lisa was enjoying her ddeokboki and suddenly Taemin started a conversation.

"Lisa, I know very well you like brother. It's just you are not accepting it. Am I right? "

"Mm. O-oppa ... I want to accept but .. *sigh* Yes. I.like.him. "

"I knew you will say this. But could you do me a favour? "

" Anything that I'm capable of. "

"Leave my brother alone."

Taemin told her to leave his brother and turned his back and started walking off. Lisa stood dumbfounded. 'What just happened? 'She thought.

Heya readers!

So... I think nothing much happened in this part...

But if you like it then vote and comment something~

I'll make sure to write the next part interesting.

Bye bye for now ~ ~