♦Why Must People Steal Stuff♦

Made: 4-8-17
Published: 4-8-17

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful and majestic day! If not, I hope you are now! :3

Ok, so I was so mad on Thursday and still am right now. So on Thursday, my school was on a soft lockdown because apparently this 32-year-old man named Joseph Jakubowski decided it was a good idea to steal at a gun store in Janesville! Which was the day band was going to go to the middle school to preform for the middle schoolers!

I was so excited to go! I really wanted to perform for them because that meant that some of them might want to join band next school year, but then they informed us that band couldn't go anymore because Janesville and all the schools close to it, including us, were on a soft lockdown.

Even yesterday we were on a soft lockdown. I'm not sure if we'll also be on it on Monday since the man still hasn't been caught. Hopefully he gets caught soon. Apparently, he said something about using the weapons against public officials and a school, though it's not known which one yet. It worries me even more knowing he stole a total of 18 guns which were 16 handguns and 2 rifles.

 It worries me even more knowing he stole a total of 18 guns which were 16 handguns and 2 rifles

Apparently this is how he looks like. So watch out. Anyone who lives in Janesville or anywhere near it, be careful. I don't want anything bad to happen to any of you guys.

Well, I hope you have a wonderful and majestic day! Stay safe guys! Bye bye! :3

Here's more information on it if you want to know more.

http://www.weau.com/content/news/418523443.html