Chapter 10: New Home

Recap:

“But… But… You’re flirting with me.”, she shuttered, making her going to cry anytime.

“No, I’m not. You are the one who flirts first. I’m just playing around with you.”, he explained again. “And besides, I already have a girlfriend. Well, not actually. I’m still woo-ing her.”, he looked at Even. Even was surprised, not knowing what to do.

Suddenly, Aaron grabbed her wrist, “Let’s go”, he said. Even stood up and walked towards the exit, followed by Reen and Ivy, leaving Cherry alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Along the corridors, Even still doesn’t know what was happened lately. She’s just looking at Aaron’s hand, exactly still holding at her wrist. Unknowingly, Ivy and Reen, who are behind her, also looking at those pair of hands intertwined. Confused but happiness, that’s what Even feels right now.

“cough* *cough*

Aaron heard someone is coughing. He looked around and saw Reen and Ivy looking at him and Even. He noticed that he’s still holding Even’s hand. Few seconds, he finally let go and suddenly blushed in front of the girls.

“Wahhh… Aaron’s blushing!!!”, Reen giggled.

“Hmm.. Ev-Even, I’m so sorry. I didn’t hold your hands on purpose”, he said.

Even, who is also blushing, was surprised by his sudden action. She didn’t expect for him to say something like he did something wrong. She smiled at him, “Why are you saying sorry? You didn’t do something wrong.”

Aaron laughed at his stupidity. Reen and Ivy are just watching at them. They don’t know if they still exist at that time because only Aaron and Even are talking. After a while, finally, Even talked to Reen. She said that wants to go home and have a rest. Aaron let the girls go home first before he went to meet up with Chun and Calvin.

“Hey!!”, he waved his hands as he called Chun and Calvin from afar. As he approached them, Calvin noticed a good aura from Aaron. He tried to ask but Chun asked first. “You seems like you’re in a good mood.”

“Yow men, you noticed it to?”, he looked at Chun. “I agree with Chun. Looks like there’s something happen before you went here.”, he finally looked at Aaron.

“Nah… Just wandering around for a while.”, he lied. He doesn’t want them to know that he’s with Even and her friends lately.

“Really? I thought that you are with Cherry?”, Chun asked. “You did something that you don’t want to share huh??”, he asked again.

“Nahh… That girl is really strange. She even told Ev-- I mean, to our classmates that she’s my girlfriend.”, he said, nervously. “Woo.. That was so close.”, he thought.

“Really? How was it?”, Calvin teased Aaron. “That girl is really into you. She even dreamed to be your girlfriend huh. Maybe tomorrow, she will shout in front of the student body that she’s already your fiancée. Haha.”

“Well, that’s going to be impossible.”, he said as he drank a glass of wine.

It’s already 8:30 pm when Liya arrived at home. Well actually, Jiro drive Liya home so that he can make sure that Liya will be safe going home. As Liya already say goodbye to Jiro, he suddenly kissed him on her cheeks. Jiro and Liya are both surprised. “Ahh… That’s my good night and thank you kiss. Hehe.”, he said as he scratched his head. He thought that Liya would give a comment about that but when he looked at her, Liya gave him a cute smile.