Chapter 19: Finding Happiness For You

Recap:

When he stood up, Ivy is starting to sleep talk. “Siwon…”, she called him to her sleep. He turned around to see if she’s really calling his name.

“Siwon… How I wish that you know that I really like you from the very start.”, Ivy confessed in her dreams. Siwon was surprised on her confession. Ever since, he thought that he was just a simple friend to her, but when he heard it, he can’t explain the feelings that he’s having right now.

“Siwon… Why it can’t be me?!” This time, Ivy is shouting while still sleeping and then, she started to cry. Siwon immediately ran towards her and hugged her tightly. “Sshhh… I’m here. Don’t cry. I’m here.”, he said while caressing her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having a dinner, the gang decided to go home early, especially Ella. She was worried how her sister is now. Of course, Chun drives her home first. Then Jiro asked Liya if he can send her home as well. Liya said yes, and by that, Jiro’s sister will be riding to Calvin’s car with Reen. And for Aaron’s car, Even and Diamond will be riding there.

“Hey Jiro. It’s not the way from Reen’s house.”, Liya noticed that Jiro is taking her in different way.

“Relax, Liya. It’s not that I will do something to you. I just want to bring you to place first before I drive you home.”, Jiro assured her not to worry.

When they finally arrived at the place, Liya noticed that it’s the place where Jiro took her from their so called “first date”, but this time, the place was totally different. It was filled with beautiful lights and balloons. Liya quickly went out of the car and starts to look carefully at those beautiful lights.

When Jiro got out of the car, he opened the back door and slowly picked out his guitar. While Liya is enjoying with this beautiful place, he heard someone is playing a guitar and he recognized the song that was playing so easily. When she looked around, she saw Jiro playing his guitar and singing while walking towards her.

“Hey. What are you doing?”, Liya asked. “Ah! I know. You’re practicing the song that you wrote for the girl that you liked. Am I right?”

Jiro didn’t answer her question, but instead, he continues to sing while starring at her mesmerizing eyes. As he finished the song, that’s the time he answered her question. “I’m not practicing the song.”

“Then, why are you playing that song to me?”, Liya asked again.

“I’m already playing the song to the girl I liked.”, he said seriously. He finally confessed his feelings towards Liya. He doesn’t care if he will be rejected or not as he already prepares himself in case he will be rejected at her.

Liya doesn’t know what to say as she has no idea that she was the girl that he was talking about. She didn’t know how and when he starts to like her. It’s only been 3 months since they met and yet, there are still some things that they don’t know with each other.

“It’s okay if you have no feelings for me at all. I understand as we only knew each other for only 3 months. I know that this confession made you surprised but I want to let you know how much I like you. I never felt these feelings I have whenever I’m with you to some other girls before. You’re the only girl who made me express my true feelings to others. You’re like an angel who sent by--”, Jiro was cut off by Liya’s kiss. Yes, Liya was the first one who makes the first move. Jiro was stunned by the kiss but later on, he starting to reply to the kiss.