Another one?!

Note: This is the part ladies and gents! The moment we've all been waiting for. Fluff story, no smut here, no worries. Please let me know if you notice any mistakes. Yeah, anyways~ 

I was so nervous. How do I tell him?! I paced back and forth in the shop, trying to think  of something before Undie got back from a funeral. I gripped the stick in my hand, looking for a place to hide it. I need to hide this while I think of a way to tell him

***5 hours earlier***

I woke up alone, but that wasn't what what was bothering me. I felt weird. I knew this weird feeling, but I couldn't place it. My eyes widened and I bolted to the bathroom, gripping the toilet seat as I vomited. I groaned, wiping my mouth and collapsing onto the floor. I knew it. I wrapped an arm around my stomach and whined, wishing Undie was still here. Wait. Never mind. If he was here, he would probably make it worse. 

I walked slowly to the kitchen, pouring a cup of chilled water and sitting gently in a chair near the table. I rubbed my temples, hating the migraines that come with sickness. I rubbed my belly, looking at it in silence. Am I really pregnant? Should I go to the store for a test? I pondered, sliding my hand back and forth over my tummy. I sighed, standing and going back to the bedroom to get dressed. Today is bound to be plenty more interesting with this development.

***

I paced the front of the shop, finding no good hiding places. In his coffin? He won't be able to find it until later. He'll still find it though... I worried my lip, chewing on it as I quietly looked around the shop. I tucked it into my bra instead, deep on the bottom so he wouldn't find it until I wanted him to. There was a loud creak and the small chime of a bell as the door opened and quiet giggling filled the shop. I walked into the front area, smiling as I took in Haruka sitting on his shoulders and Sierra wriggling in his arms.

"Momma!" she cried, finally escaping and running to me. I laughed a little, picking her up and dropping kisses all over her face. She giggled and kissed me back, messing up my hair.

I laughed, setting her back on her feet as my legs were hugged by Haruka. I ruffled her hair, kissing her head and smiling up at Undie. "Welcome home, my love." I said, leaving the girls to their own devices as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He smiled, kissing me lightly and rubbing his nose against mine.

"Did you miss me?" He grinned wildly, and i couldn't help but grin back.

"Nope." I replied snarkily, laughing at his exaggerated pout. "I'm kidding babe." I kissed his cheek, unwrapping my arms and following the girls as they ran out the kitchen in a game of tag. I picked up Haruka and spun her in the air, making her scream and giggle.

I set her back down as they went to play, and was hugged from behind. I smiled, pushing his wandering hands into appropriate places and leaning my head back against his shoulder. He frowned, settling his hands on my hips. "Are you okay?"

I shook my head a little, explaining that i got sick this morning. He nodding in understanding and kissed my cheek, making some tea for me.

I smiled and watched as he boiled water, preparing the cup, and adding it in. I felt sleepy, leaning my head against my hand. I felt a light kiss on my head and opened my eyes. I looked up as I was suddenly lifted. I cried out in surprise and wrapped my arms around him, hanging on tightly. "Dont you dare drop me," I growled. He laughed.

I was carried to the bedroom, my legs wrapped around his waist as the girls ran around his legs. Haruka stumbled and Sierra helped her up, and the girls ran ahead, their short legs carrying them awkwardly to race us to the bedroom. I laughed quietly as they both had to push the door to open it, and he laughed as well, thanking them. He set me down gently on the bed, leaving to bring me the tea.