Halloween Special

Note: Smut. Obviously.

Today was the annual holiday of Halloween! I was going to wear something flashy and sexy for Undie but I gave up on it and went with something even better. He walked in and I jumped out of his coffin, yelling "Boo!" and making him jolt. He saw my get-up and dropped to the floor laughing. 

It was a knee-length dress with black and red patterned material over top. Then it tied up in the front similar to a corset and had a black fabric underneath. Around my neck was a choker that Undie got me a while back, with skinny chains and a heart charm in the front. I looked over my outfit and made sure my hair was in place, looking confused. "You're not scary in that!" he laughed. 

I pouted cutely, flashing my attach-on fangs. This peaked his interest and he poked them in awe. I grinned evilly and made claws at him. I put on my best accent and approached him slowly, "I want to suck your blood!" I said, making him laugh harder and hug me. I pouted and crossed my arms. "At least pretend to be a little frightened." 

He finally stopped giggling and kissed my cheek. "You look too hot in that outfit to look scary. If anything, this is better than your original plan~" he flirted, winking at me. I gaped at him and flicked his nose, making him laugh again. 

I got an idea and poked him. "Hey," I said. "I got fangs for you too. Be my vampire~" He smirked, and went to the bedroom.

"Will do Kitten," he retorted as he shut the door behind him. 

I paced excitedly. We were finally going to be ready and matching for the party! A few minutes later he walked out in his costume, but couldn't figure out the teeth. I almost face-palmed. I put them in for him and kissed him, laughing when my lip caught a fang. "Oops. Looks like you'll have to get used to them." 

He stuck his tongue out at me and we left the shop, holding hands as we hopped from building to building to get to the party. We finally arrived, walking in and greeting the ones we knew. I waved and blew a kiss to Bassy, Will and Claude, making Undie flick my forehead. I huffed and glared at him, but before I could scold him, he kissed me. 

It was warm and gentle, but at the same time I knew he was claiming me as his in front of everyone. It was exciting. I shivered and bit his lip, sucking it to make our kiss a little longer. He smirked, sending a pointed look at the men I had waved to. I grinned triumphantly, hanging off his arm as we danced around and socialized. 

Around the end of the night, the lights went out, and I was pulled off the main area floor. A large hand covered my mouth and I was dragged into another, smaller room. My attacker let go of my mouth and kissed me. I relaxed, almost melted, when I realized it was Undie. I wrapped my arms around his neck, asking silently for more. He grinned, whispering that he was happy to oblige. 

I felt warm breaths on my neck and shivered, twining my hands in his hair. I felt his hand slither under my dress and touched my center, making me gasp. I let out small moan, but he covered it up by kissing me again. He brought his finger to his lips and shushed me, pressing me up against the wall. There was a sudden burst of noise and more strange things after that. The show played in the other room, but we had our own going. 

I felt his lips pressing against my throat. A hot, wet tongue licking where my heartbeat would now be pumping. I lifted my leg and secured it around his waist, wanting more. He moved his hand under my panties and stroked my clit. I cried out as a bang sounded in the main room. I leaned my head back against the wall, pressing myself into his hand. "M-more~ I want more Undie..." I whispered seductively, grabbing his length through his pants. 

He shuddered, pulling my hand away and rubbing his other hand faster against me. I covered my  mouth just as I cried out, the need to be filled  by him becoming too great. I begged for him to do it already, I want  it. He let out a small chuckle and kneeled on the floor, leaning me against the wall and sitting my legs on his shoulders. My face reddened, and I dragged out a small moan as he pressed his lips to my clit.