Chapter 18

(Make sure to check out my Tumblr Blog! #summerbummin
I have written a Nalu one shot, made some fanart, a few headcanons, and other random shit! Please go check it out!)

Mira's POV
Me and Laxus where back in magnolia and were walking down the streets on the way to his apartment.

Then it started pouring down rain.

Of course. Why wouldn't it?

I flinched and held my arms above my head.

God dammit Gray, he better not have done anything to make Juvia upset.

"Here." Laxus said and held his coat over us and we ran towards his apartment trying to get out of the rain.

We burst through the front door to be met by stares.

Evergreen and Elfman were sitting next to each other on the couch and Lisanna, Bickslow, and Freed were playing a card game at a table. They all looked at us trying to figure out why I was here.

"Why the hell are you guys in my house!" Laxus yelled. Everyone was silent.

"Why are you two together." Bickslow shot back trying to come up with a good comeback. Lisanna hid her sly smile behind her cards.

"To get out of the rain." Laxus said.

"But why were you together?" He asked again.

"Why the hell are you in my house!" Laxus retorted.

"Why-"

"Bickslow sweetheart it would be best for your health to drop it." I interrupted smiling sweetly.

Bickslow paled and muttered a yes ma'am.

"We happened to be in the same place when it started raining and Laxus here shielded me from the rain with his coat and went to his apartment so I could wait for the rain to settle." I explained.

I'd tell my siblings later but I wasn't sure if Laxus wanted his friends to know, or the rest of the guild for that matter, Bickslow can be a blabber mouth.

"Thanks again Laxus." I said flashing my award winning smile.

"Whatever." Laxus muttered crossing his arms. I sighed. His tough guy act now back in place since it wasn't just the two of us anymore.

"Yeah and what are you doing in my house?" Laxus asked for the 3rd time.

"Sorry for intruding Laxus." Freed apologized.

"We were bored and I picked your lock." Bickslow stated.

"Evergreen invited us." Lisanna said.

"I was with Bickslow and I dragged Freed along." Evergreen added.

"Got any 3s?" Bickslow asked. "Bickslow for the last time we aren't playing go fish!" Freed said.

"Then what are we playing?" Bickslow asked confused. Freed and Lisanna groaned slouching back in their chairs. Lisanna threw her cards up in frustration. "I give up, your hopeless." She told him.