Chapter 19

This chapter I'm bringing in the angst mwahhahaha😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lucy's POV
I was in bed besides Natsu resting up after our beach "activities". I had to take a shower because I had sand, everywhere.

I lay next to Natsu as some doubt wormed its way into my mind.

"Hey Natsu?" I asked from besides him on the bed. "Yeah." He grunted. "Is it going to be different." I said my voice feeling small.

"What do ya mean?" He asked shifting besides me. "Our relationship." I mumbled. "Well yeah I get to kiss you, and we do more adult things, but we are still best friends right, Luigi." He said.

"Yeah." I agreed with a smile.

"And don't call me that!" I yelled sitting up to glare at him. "Luigi! Luigi! Luigi!" He yelled and got off the bed prancing around. I glared at him, then sighed with a smile.

He was still the same old goofy Natsu that I loved. I don't know the exact moment I fell in love with Natsu. But I knew I had felt something for him even before dragon season.

He was the person that would cheer me up when I was feeling down. A shoulder to cry on. He was just always there for me. That is until he wasn't.

"Natsu." I called and he stopped noticing my mood had changed. "Your not gonna leave me again are you?" I asked.

His expression suddenly turned pained and he walked over sitting next me on the edge of the bed. I felt tears pooling in my eyes. I furiously wiped them away.

Then Natsu's strong arms wrapped around me. I melted into his embrace and let out the tears while Natsu just held me.

Once I'd settled down a bit he looked me in the eye. He was crying too. Tears streamed down his cheek. "N-Natsu." I stuttered.

"Leaving you was the worst mistake of my life." Natsu said looking down and some tear drops fell against the sheets.

"Hey don't feel to bad, you were dealing with loosing Igneel." I said frantically, I'd never seen Natsu cry like this.

Natsu chuckled. "Now your the one cheering me up, when I should be trying to cheer you up. Some friend I am."

Natsu then cupped my face with his hand and touched his forehead against mine, both of our eyes leaking tears. Then he leaned down further and pulled me into kiss. A soft sweet kiss. Then he pulled away.

"But your stuck with me." Natsu grinned. I faked an annoyed sigh. "Damn it."

We both burst out laughing. We laughed through our tears holding each other close.

"I have been in love with you for a long time, I just didn't know what to do about it." Natsu confessed from besides me. Did he just use the L-word! I don't know about Natsu but to me that wasn't a word you just said casually.

"I don't know how, but I fell in love with you." I admitted. "Hey!" Natsu yelled sitting up. "And I'm just as clueless on what to do about it." I finished sitting up with him.

"Well we can be clueless together." Natsu said with a grin. "That sound like a plan." I agreed. We both leaned in kissing each other again. Then we broke away. "Now!" Natsu announced pulling me onto him. "More cuddles!"