Year 2014

"Happiness! Annyeonghaseyo, Red velvet imnida!"

"Bwoya? Hyung, who are they?" the boy whispered to his member and pointed at the four ladies who were being interviewed in one corner.

"Oh? You're right. I've never seen them before eitherㅡWait. Aren't they the newly debut girlgroup from SM? You know, where they say 'booyah', kind of thing?" The latter looked at his hyung weirdly and only shrugged at what he said, "I think so? Wait, what are you talking about?ㅡ"

"YAH. Seokjin hyung! Jungkook! Focus, will you? Someone will be interviewing us in a few minutes."

"YAH. Rapmonster," Jin imitated him, "we're not supposed to use our real names while at work. Besides, go tell that to the others who aren't here yet."

Namjoon surrendered to their eldest, raising his hands in defeat as he chuckled. "I know, hyung I know. It's just that I don't have anyone to scold at the moment besides you two right now so.."

"You littleㅡ"

'Oh boy here it comes.' The maknae couldn't help but sigh heavily as both of his hyungs continued their arguement, bringing into light even their past complaints about each other.

He was going to leave it, but after a few minutes with continuous rants, they were beginning to grab the staff's attention, and it began to become awkward, especially for Jungkook. Well not until he saw four 'idiots' as he could describe them, waving while sprinting towards their direction. "HYUNG! INCOMINGG!"

J-hope blatantly interrupted Rapmonster and Jin as his loud voice echoed through the hallways. He dashed throughout the narrow aisle backstage, and tailing behind him were his other membersㅡJimin, Suga, and Vㅡwho seemed like they weren't even a bit embarrassed of their friend. "Yo wassup! Your hope has arrived!"

He greeted cheerfully, but was eventually blocked by their savage maknae "ㅡand late at that."

"Hey! It's better late than never, right V-ssi?"

He tapped Taehyung's shoulder and immediately reacted to what he said, "This is danger, we're here, power ranger!" V said the show's tagline using his deep husky voice, striking a power ranger pose before he received a mighty smack on his head from Jin.

Jimin on the other hand, was just silently laughing as he passed the two, trying to avoid himself from getting into trouble.

But before he could even fully escape from the group, Jungkook suddenly came from behind him and aggressively locked his arm around his neck. "Why were you late?" He questioned with an undelighted tone.