Fanboys

Taehyung

Today is going to be one heck of aㅡ I mean, one hectic day for us BTS members. It has always been eversince our comeback. We've gone back and forth from fanmeetings to music shows. But we always end up in one particular place, the dungeon called the practice room.

We're currently preparing for our stage at the MBC Music Awards. But as we were waiting for our choreographer to arrive, we started goofing around first.

"Ohooi! Jimin! Get up from there and join Hoseok!" Jin Hyung shouted. He was holding his phone beside the speaker, and he decided to play RedVelvet's newest song, Russian roulette.

Jimin smiled awkwardly, and refused, but he had no choice when Jungkook pulled him up and dragged him to the center

"Ah hyung! You've been playing that song for two months non-stop!" Yoongi hyung complained. "I even have dreams about it now!" He pressed on further. As both of them shared a room together, he got tired of hearing it.

But not for those four fanboys over there.

"Heart b-b-b-beat~"

"What on earth are you guys doing?" Rapmonster came closer to J-Hope and watched them dance the chorus part. He looked at them weirdly, but joined them shortly after.

Rapmon hyung danced to Wendy's part, "Love is a game, you can't control~" and even sang it. I couldn't help but shook my head, and looked away as I realized the chaos I was watching.

I went back to my phone, and scanned through the news on naver. I even opened twitter, trying to find something interesting to look at. But all I saw where BTS articles, the least ones I wanted to see today. I decided to go on Instagram and look for more, until one picture caught my attention, making my eyes glued to the screen.

"Hyung.."

"..why were you just sitting in a corner?"

"Ah kkamjjagiya!" Jungkook suddenly appeared behind me that I dropped my phone, being startled by his presence

I guess I got too occupied to even see that their dance time has finished. "And why were you smiling all to yourself?"

"Aigoo. Don't ask any questions." I acted like he was a nuisance, and told him to leave me. But instead of leaving, he called the other member's attention instead. Yaish this kid!

"Ya. Taehyung, were you looking for this?" I was merely ignoring Jimin, when he suddenly waved my phone in the air, but when I realized what I was looking at, my face lost all its color. "Is this what you were so happy about?"

"Give that back you midget!" I stood up faster than Yoongi hyung trying to get up in the morning, but Jimin is just too slick. "Cham. Hah. What do you mean by midget?!"

After a lap of running around, I caught Jimin by the collar of his shirt, but it was too late. "Hyung, catch!" he threw my phone at J-Hope, making him scream at what he saw coming.

I turned back, panting, only to find my members making a fuss out of whatever was displayed on my phone.

"Ya. Park Jimin. I won't forgive you." I said, breathing heavily. I guess the day has finally come.

"WHAT IS THIS?! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL US?" Yoongi hyung shouted in disbelief. He laughed sarcastically, trying to hide his disappointment.

"You're a fan of Red Velvet? But why? When? And how!"

"Aniyo! I'm not! We're just friends! Wait. No. I'm only friends with Wendy, ah! I mean Joy.. Ah. Seriously, just give me back my phone!" I stood in defense, but heck, what am I kidding. I never win with sudden explanations like this.

"Wendy and Joy huh?" Jin hyung scoffed as he took the phone from Hoseok and Yoongi hyung. He faced it towards my direction, because he wanted me to take a look at the screen.

"Then why are you stalking Irene?"

I heard Jimin cleared his throat, and I felt a lump stuck on mine

I heard Jimin cleared his throat, and I felt a lump stuck on mine. I'm in trouble now.

"I can explainㅡ"

"Don't explain. Tell us the truth instead." Namjoon hyung walked towards my direction and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I glared at Jimin one last time before I let him free from my grasp. He lowered his head looking away from me, for he knows very well what he did.

"Arasso."

Luckily, there was a knock on the door a few seconds later. He came in cool as ever, holding a water bottle in his hand, and a towel over his shoulder.

"Playtime is over! I want to see you guys shed Blood, sweat and tears today. To your places!" He shouted with his might, and in a blink, all of us went straight to the center without a word.

"We'll talk later." Rapmon Hyung mouthed his words from afar. I just sighed in relief, I was saved.

We started off first with a recap of Blood Sweat and Tears. There was no mistakes with dancing it since that was our recent comeback song. But as Fire was played, I felt that we gave our energy to it too much that it became a mess.

Practice was always fun, but it was never easy. We always had our knife-like choreography on point, and I'm glad that all of our hardwork is paying off. But I just have one concern.. I'm scared of doing something that might harm our group.

I've been the most controversial member out of all of them, because everything I do seems wrong and misunderstood. But whatever.

I just hope that in future, we'll continue to be happy like this, as BTS.

But little did they know, what's coming ahead of them.

•♡•