Match-made up

Ver. 2.0

RED VELVET

"He likes you, too."

Irene had a lot of complaints towards her members, but somehow, with one single sentence, she felt like something got stuck on her throat.

"J-jinjja?" The members nodded in sync as she blinked her eyes countless of times. She can't seem to digest their words, hearing about V's feelings.. Too?

"Wait. The hell do you mean by too?!" She came to a sudden realization. "Since when did I like him!"

The girls laughed together at her candid reaction. Truthfully, they weren't too sure of what she actually felt towards V, so they had no choice but to prank Irene, but in reality, none of them know the guy's feelings either. Or is it?

"Ey. Unnie. You make it too obvious y'know? He's difficult, too kind, too sociable, too different and unpredictable." Sooyoung teased, citing all the things Irene said. "You basically just described everthing that you like about him. Don't deny it."

"Aniyaㅡ"

"Besides that, we call every artist by their stage name at all times. We've been calling him V, yet you call him by his name so casually. ㅋㅋ" Wendy giggled as she pointed out how cute Irene was. "How did she say it again?"

Yerim brought her hands together and dreamily said. "Taehyung." Making everyone in the room burst out in laughter. "Ah, I'm cringing. My Vrene feels."

Joohyun could only cross her arms together, being so close to losing her temper, "Munsunsuriya? How many times do I have to tell you? I only saw him from music shows, and we only talked like three or four times backstage. No, it was more like just greeting each other. How does that make me like him?" She scoffed.

"You may not see him as your love at the moment unnie, but we know that you're interested in him." Wendy confidently said, then nudged Seulgi, signaling for her to say something.

"Eo-eoh. That's right. But we're not forcing you to like him ofcourse. We're just asking you to be nice, and be friends with him. Ne, unnie?" Seulgi sweetly smiled at her, and Irene felt like she got sucked in by her charismatic eyes again.

"For Red Velvet. Please?"

"This is such a pain." She mumbled to herself. They knew that Seulgi would somehow make her waver, and Irene hated the fact. She sighed heavily, coming up with her decision.

"Fine. He seems harmless anyway."

The girls rejoiced at what they heard and started squealing like dolphins, at such a late hour. Irene could only roll her eyes, and laugh at her members playfulness. But ofcourse, I'll get even. She secretly thought, forming a smirk on her lips.

Irene

"Alright then, since I agreed to your terms, everyone should agree to mine. You want 'ships to sail' right? I'll be assigning each member a partner, and we'll decide it through voting. Shall we?"

"Nae!"

My eyes widened at their enthusiastic answer. I was just messing with them, but I didn't think that my members would be seriously determined, and accept it right away. I felt childish for the way I acted earlier. And to think I'm the oldest, and the leader. Ah, I'm sorry ㅠㅠ

"Kureum, I'll say a BTS member's name, and one can nominate a candidate from within ourselves. Volunteers are also welcomed!" I said as I reached out for my phone. I'm not that familiar with each member, so I had to open the web browser to search for Bangtan's profile. There were two extra persons, meaning someone has to have two partners.. oh well. "Okay, ssijjak!"