I'm not the only one

Taehyung

"Ah. Himdeuleo." Jungkook playfully collapsed by the entrance while taking off his shoes. He laid down flat on his back, then closed his eyes. "I think can't make it Hyung, go on without me. I'll sleep here tonight."

I walked passed him, feeling like I was out of myself. I felt like I had no energy to spare and mess around with Jungkook, so I had to be the one to avoid first. The last I heard was Namjoon Hyung telling Jin hyung to collect his child.

We came back home from twelve hours of practice, feeling exhausted and hungry. It was already eleven at night, and I decided to sleep off my hunger instead.

I lazily dropped my bag on the floor, yawned and stared aimlessly for a minute. Then after that, I decided to head towards my room, walking like a slow, dead person.

"Ya. Taehyung-ssi. I think you're forgetting something." I jumped a bit when Jin hyung slammed his hands on my shoulder. I looked at him from behind with my troubled expression. What's up with people suddenly coming at me from behind?

"Wait. Hyung, why?!" He started to push me towards the living room, but I didn't argue with him since I was tired. I merely just looked around, trying to figure out what is happening to him. Or to me? I'm lost.

Hyung forcefully made me sit down on the couch, and I was suprised to see my members gathered in front of me. Its almost as if they were waiting. The heck? Why are all of them smirking?

"What's going on?" I was confused, and scared at the time. They looked like they were going to undress me right then and now. I had to cover my chest, while looking at them with disgust. "Let's not do this." Their smirks were washed off by a single sentence, in a split second.

"YA! What are you thinking! Yaish kiseki!" Yoongi hyung got mad and started cursing. The ones beside Suga, held him down, while Rapmon covered Jungkook's ears. I smiled apologetically, which made him calm down-a bit. "Mianhamnida!"

A few seconds later, Jin hyung told him to shut up. Having no choice, he took a deep breath, and nodded. "Fine."

After that, he focused his attention on me again.

"Think carefully Taehyung. What did you do this morning?" He spoke evenly while smiling, and I got scared even more. What did I do again? I can't remember! Aish.

"I'll confess my sins right now! But whatever it is, it's not me!" I defended, holding my pride in, and revealing it all.

"Your toothbrush fell in the toilet, on its own!"

My confession gained various reactions from my members

My confession gained various reactions from my members. Most of them gasped in shock, while the others had both their eyes and mouths wide open. Only Jungkook was the one who wasn't shooked.