Sacrifice? Destiny?

I walked inside. My room had a beautiful wallpaper looking exactly like a rainforest with huge trees and a waterfall, with frogs and birds and dragonflies. It was like you were in the middle of the forest. In the distance you could see a wooden treehouse with a wooden bridge leading to it.
"Come with me" I walked forward towards the bridge. Burn stopped.
"You can't walk through the wall" she ushered.
"Not all things meet the eye" I whispered.
I touched the wall, feeling it's cool texture and walked through the watery portal. A cool feeling rushed through me and I was in the bridge, the others following me with surprise.
"Wow!" Dew and Bree spoke with smile. Burn touched the bridge, creating a little flame.
"Whoops" she sighed. Dew held out her hands and a pool of water  flowed onto the flame, leaving a wet puddle remaining.
"Cool" she spoke. Bree chuckled.
"Your good with water jokes" soon enough we all were cracking up laughing.
"Ok guys, let's go" I ushered.

We walked over the bridge into the treehouse in the huge tree. I opened the door and they followed. There was a beautiful table decorated with small petals and crystals with a single bed made out of vines, wood and a moss cover. We could hear the soft whispers of the tree spirits, the frogs and other animals and the rustling tranquility of the water. It was soo peaceful.
"Cool! I wish I had this room" Dew shouted.
"Uh huh" Bree answered, admiring the room.
"So are those whispers the tree spirits?" Burn asked. I looked at her.
"Yes and that's why I brought you here. To meet them!"
"But aren't you an earth avatar? Couldn't you only talk to them?" Dew asked.
"Yes I can only talk to them. You guys are the only elemental reincarnations so what you can hear are your Elemental spirits and you will meet your elemental spirits soon"
"But we aren't born elemental magic people. How can we meet them?" Bree asked.
"You know, you're right but you have magic now, don't you? And your the only ones that can help. With our elements, we can bring everything back to normal. But there's a price for that." I spoke.
"Price! What price?" Burn asked.
"The price is that you will remain a faerie forever and you will always have to come here at night so you  can connect to your elemental spirits. You will always hear them and you have to control your powers. Oh and you cannot tell your parents and once we save the world, they'll forget about magic. So you have to keep a major secret like I did. So your real faeries now!"
"What!!!!!" They all screamed.