Leo likes Karai

Karai was sitting on a rooftop and sees Leonardo alone. She jumped down and smirked.
Karai:"Hey, Leo." She smirked at him.
Leo:"Karai.." He smiled and hugged her.
Karai:"Weird.." She blinked.
Leo:"Karai, there's something I need to tell you. Shredder is not your Father. Hamato Yoshi is."
Karai:"Lies! He killed my Mother!"
Leo:"Shredder is lying to you. Splinter would never do such a thing."
Karai:"Don't mention my mother again." She swings her tanto at him.
Leo blushed and pulled her to him.
Leo:"Trust me.. Splinter is your real father and your real name is Miwa."
Karai looked at him in the eyes and starts to blush.
Karai:"I.. I'm not going to let you brainwash me!" Karai was about to leave.
Leo grabbed Karai and pulled her into a kiss, blushing before she could leave. Karai ends the kiss and blushed.
Karai:"Goodbye, Leo!" She threw blinding powder at his eyes and appears at the Foot Clan lair. She was in a flash back of Leo telling her Splinter is her real father. She sighed and looked at a picture of her mother and her younger self. Shredder walked in with his blades popped out.
Karai:"I want to know the truth. Is Splinter my father?"
Shredder:"You know the truth my daughter. Don't let the turtles brain wash you."