First Impressions

A.N. This is my first work so cut me some slack. I've done some writing I'm my spare time, but that was before I found this so I thought I'd give it a shot. What could go wrong. Please comment and tell me where this story should go in the long run and if you guys are enjoying it. So sit back relax, and enjoy.

Courtney 

I've been working here for Smosh for a few weeks now and just recently I heard that we were going to do a Summer Games thing like a really unathletic Olympics. I, as well as the rest of Smosh Games and 2nd, are excited. Ian and Anthony have been telling us about how much fun we're going to have. I'm excited, but I heard that there was supposed to be a new guy that was, I guess, going to ref the games.

I don't even know the guy's names, but I'm excited to meet him. I heard that he used to be a child star on Disney or something. God I hope he's not like the kid from "Home Alone" and is now an adult crackhead buying drugs from his earylier career. That would suck. I at least want something good to look at while we're here, so he better not be ugly either.

Shayne

I'm getting nervous. We're driving to the beachouse where Smosh Summer Games is being filmed. I haven't met the rest of Smosh yet only Joe, Sunny, Ian, and Anthony. I hope everyone likes me. I'm getting shaky, man. I'm sweating. I'm in the back of one of the cars with the producers and the camera crew, Ian wanted to wait until we were on set to introduce me to everyone.

The car ride almost is over when I feel a tap on my shoulder, I take my earphones out and Joe looks me in the eyes and says, "you're gonna do great! Stop stressing, there might even be a cute girl there." He said poking my arm and raising his eyebrows hintingly. 

I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't help but hope that there was someone I could get along with and have a lot in common with. This was going to be a good month for me.

Courtney 

We finally got out of the car. I stretched as soon as my shoes hit the pavement and I said, "Fucking finally!" 

The rest of the people in earshot of me agreed. The ride wasn't crazy long, but we were crammed in there like canned meat. We were the first ones there so Anthony unlocked the house and we unloaded our shit inside. After each trip another car pulled up. First Ian's car then the producer's van. We went to help out unloading the rest of the stuff and I wondered where the new guy was. Was he tall or short, skinny or chunky, athletic or not, smart or not, attractive or not. I thought as we unloaded suitcases and equipment into the house.

We finally unloaded the rest of the stuff and we got settled into our rooms. I was sharing with Olivia and Mari. I was unpacking my makeup shit when Anthony, Ian, and some man I'd never seen before entered our room.

"Ladies, this here is your new coworker, Shayne." Anthony said gesturing to the man. 

He was about the same height as me if not shorter and was extremely defined. He had huge muscular arms and torso. He smiled and shook each of our hands and when he came to me I kinda wanted to hold on forever. I had a mad case of the jitters. I could feel my hands shake which he wouldn't have noticed, but my red face when he said, "Hi Courtney, I'm Shayne." Might have been seen. I already like this guy. 

Anthony and Ian were explaining that Shayne was the referee and I didn't really care, I was to busy admiring his big blue eyes which would go into a squint when he laughed which I thought was cute. I knew that I was staring, but I didn't care. I was in a trance. The only thing I wanted to do is for him to look me into the eyes.

"So, Shayne...are you working for games...or...?" I asked trying to be kinda flirty.

"Depends. Where are you working? Just kidding I'm with Smosh 2nd." He said and I wasn't sure if he was joking.

"Well I guess we're coworkers then." I said with an outstretched hand which he shook again. 

I waved goodbye to the man sexily and flopped down onto a bed as Mari and Olivia were talking, but I didn't care. Until Olivia shook me out of my dreams. "Earth to Courtney. Come in Courtney." 

I hummed a response and Olivia looked at me as if I were high, "Geez did he sneak you some grass or something cause you look stoned." She said inspecting my eyes and I swatted her away. 

"Yeah you're high. High on love." Mari pitched in jokingly.

"Am not." I protested weakly.

"Yeah, space cadet over here was simply window shopping the newest cut of prime meat." Olivia said with a high pitched laugh.

"Whatever, he seemed nice." I said ignoring Olivia and her childish behavior.

"Don't worry, he was trying to not look at you and when he did, hoo! You could see the sparks flying like some firecrackers." Mari said slapping her leg. 

"Do you really think he likes me?" I ask like a middle school girl.

"Hon, I don't think, I know he likes you. Either that or he's blind and can't see you staring at him like a caged animal looking at food that's just out of its reach." Olivia said supportingly.

I blushed as we went into the living room to go and pick teams. Which ended up being me, Lazercorn, Mari, Noah, Joven, and Anthony, versus Ian, Wes, Flitz, Olivia, Keith, and Sohinki. The Games had begun.