Battle of the bands

(Lets talk about how hot Douglas Booth is)

Jacob opened the door to Ethan. Ethan stood with a guitar on his back and a lolly in his mouth. Jacob raise an eyebrow at him - child. Ethan smiled and walked into the house.

"Hey Ethan" Calum greeted with Marcus on his hip "Did you recover after the wedding? Heard you were pretty drunk"

Ethan looked in the direction of Calum, who was basically another father - although he liked Calum better than his dad most of the time. Calum was a lot more chill about things - not everything. Calum wouldn't take shit from his children, but he wasn't against them trying things and learning things for themselves. Luke was more protective and wanted to keep his children from harm - although he did favor Sophia his older sister and his brother, Ezra was a mummy boy. Ethan was liked more by the other parent figures in his life. He hadn't done a lot for his parents to praise.

Ethan coughed, awkwardly because Calum didn't know half of what happened on the wedding night. "Yeah I recovered from the hangover" Ethan replied because, who said he recovered from the rest of it. When he woke up, Jessica was gone. Not a trace of her. Like a one night stand, she hadn't picked up his phone calls or replied to his texts. It had been three days.

"Well that's good" Calum chuckled a little "You didn't seem too bad"

"Dad overacts" Ethan shrugged

"Yes" Calum agreed with a chuckle "I know"

Jacob walked up the stairs bored of the conversation, Ethan followed. Ethan looked into Jessica's room and frowned at the sign of no life.

"Where's Jess?" Ethan asked casually

"England" Jacob answered "Didn't she tell you?"

"Why would she tell me?" Ethan asked dumbly even though he wished she did, she just disappeared.

"I don't know, aren't you close?" Jacob asked sitting on his bed.

"I guess" Ethan nodded "How long she gone for?"

"The whole of summer" Jacob smiled a little "I actually might miss her whining and complaining about life a little"

"The whole summer?" Ethan repeated, so he was a little mad. Maybe not even a little. Why wouldn't she tell him that? "What's so doing out there for three months?"

"I don't know" Jacob replied frowning at Ethan "Why do you care?"

"I don't just like its a long time to spend in a place like London" Ethan answered making Jacob shrug his shoulders at him. "What time are the others coming?" Ethan asked changing the subject, he didn't want to talk about Jessica anymore.

"Soon I guess" Jacob replied looking at a text from Jesse on his phone. Ethan was referring to the rest of their band. It was battle of the bands tonight, and they had to rehearse because they hadn't done it much. Patrick and Jacob not really getting on kind of put a hold on the band but Jacob was over it, as long as he didn't go near Jessica again. Or at least in that way. Jacob was more than aware of what went down between Patrick and Jessica, and for a while he hated him and part of him still did.

Mason walked down into the kitchen of his and Esme's shared house. Esme stood there in a pair of bed shorts and one of his t shirts. Mason rubbed his eyes as he walked over to her.

"Do you make me coffee?" He asked wrapping on arm around her waist as he lent against the counter.

"I made you tea" Esme stated as she waited for her toast to pop "You drink to much caffeine"