13

Alissa's POV

I walk into the livingroom and sit on the couch, one leg off the couch, the other one tucked in, kind of like halfway criss cross.

I get on my phone and zone into it.

Not paying attention to anyone around me.

I feel my leg going numb from being in the same spot for too long so I move it and sit up, with my legs out in front of me, resting on the coffee table thingy near their couch.

A few minutes later, I feel someone laying their head in my lap.

I look down from my phone and see Grayson.

He turns his body all the way around, so his face is facing my stomach and I watch him close his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked him placing one of my hands in his hair, playing with it.

He sighs and turns his head to look at me.

"Yeah.. I am just still really tired.. I can never really sleep much you know.." He said and I nodded because I do know. He has complained about it to me many times.

"But you fell asleep last night." I said

"Yeah but I still kept on waking up and stuff." He said and I nodded.

"Okay" I said and he turns his head back to normal and I watch him close his eyes again.

"Gray if you want to take a nap we can go back to your room" I said to him.

"Can you carry me?" He asked and I look down at him and see him smiling.

"I can try" I said and he crawled off of me.

I stand up

"But you have to get on my back" I said and he nods.

He gets onto my back easily and I huffed a little, not used to carrying his weight.

He is pretty heavy.

"My god you are so fat Grayson" I said waddling to his bedroom.

"Don't hurt my feelings like that baby" He mumbled and I chuckled.

"I'm sorry" I replied.

"And besides. We both know its all muscle" He said and I rolled my eyes as I got to his room.

I open the door and waddle in, shutting it behind me.

I waddle over to the bed, like a little penguin and he gets off of me.

"From now on, we stick to me carrying you.. Because we need to get you stronger before you start carrying me" He said and I nodded chuckling.

I lay down on the bed and push the blanket away from me, knowing Grayson will pull it over us in a minute.

He crawls up, in between my legs, and lays down with his head on my stomach.