3

Alissa's POV

I walk out of the apartment, making sure I had my phone.

I start walking to my house and quickly, realize 2 things.

I am not wearing shoes. Nor am I wearing pants.

I groan.

I am not turning around.

I walk faster and after about ten minutes, I get to my house.

I walk inside and see Paisley and flop down next to her on the couch.

She looks at me and then looks confused.

"Why are you back so Early. Thought you went to see the twins?" She said

"'Yeah I did." I replied shaking my head, thinking about my conversation with Grayson.

"Normally you will like. Stay until late at night before coming back" She said

"Yeah well Grayson and I got into an argument." I said

"Is that why you aren't wearing pants or shoes?" She asked me and I chuckled.

"Pretty much. I didn't want to turn around to go get them" I said

"What was the argument about?" She asked

I debate on whether to keep it a secret or tell her.

She is 14 but she knows quite a bit for her age.

"Well.. He wants to be more than just friends. And I don't" I said and she looks at me

"How are you just going to say you don't? You have like a giant crush on him" She said and I blushed.

"But it will change things so much. I like how we are with eachother." I said.

"You don't know that its going to change though. You won't know unless you try. And besides.. Its Grayson. I am pretty sure we all know he wouldn't hurt you. Think about how long he already has been there for you" She said.

"Exactly. He has been there for me. And It may not change anything. But what if it does?" I asked her.

"Well.. If all else fails.. There is always Ethan" She said making me laugh.

"I wouldn't ever date Ethan." I said shaking my head.

"Okay good. Imma marry him one day I swear it" She said shaking her head and I chuckled.

"You're only 14 Paisley" I said smiling a little.

"Yes. But I turn 15 next month, meaning that I am 2 years younger. And either way it wouldn't be illegal.. And besides. I look older.. He even said it himself. He thought you and me were the same age" She said

"Well. Who knows. You might just marry him one day.." I said agreeing with her.

He calls her cute and stuff but I don't actually know if he would date someone so much younger, but if he isn't going to, he's gotta stop being so flirty and leading her on.