7

Alissa's POV

Morning.

I wake up cuddled up to Grayson.

Something I have always loved about Gray is how safe he makes me feel

He wakes up a few minutes after me, catching me staring at him.

"Goodmorning" He said and I smiled a little but it quickly faded whenever I remembered what had happened last night.

"Morning" I replied

"Hey." He said and I looked up at him.

"Try not to think about it" He said and his hand went to the side of my face, his thumb slid across my cheekbone and he leaned in slowly, pressing his lips against mine.

My mind drifts to Grayson as his lips moved against mine.

I have always known he likes me because he is pretty bad at flirting.. It cracks me up though.

I have liked him for I think.. Three years now?

He has liked me longer though.. When I was younger though I never really cared or thought about him that way. He was just My best friend. Since I was in 1st grade and he was in 3rd. I failed kindergarten and I don't even know how. Like Was I that dumb??? But anyways. We both rode the bus to and from school. The same bus. and one day when all the seats were filled, except mine, I let him and Ethan sit in my seat with me.

They thought it was weird because I was younger even though it was only by a year, but two school years younger, and sitting in the back, which normally didn't happen, but they didn't actually care.

I never thought we would become what we have now.

And I know he asked about friends with benefits but so far, we are just friends that kiss, and I am cool with that, because right now I just.. am not ready for that other stuff.

Grayson pulls away slightly as we caught our breath.

"Who is going to get me the pill?" I asked him after a few minutes

he stayed quiet for a minute then smiled, thinking of someone.

"Nate" He said and I nodded.

He is a pretty cool guy I guess, We don't have a problem with eachother, just don't really hangout.

"Well are you going to ask him?" I asked and he checked the time.

"He won't be up until around 2.." He said and I looked at the time,

9:46

I sighed and nodded.

He stays quiet for a few minutes

"You know.. If you wanted to.. You could come stay here for a while? If you don't feel safe there?" He said

"Really?" I asked and he nods.

"I might just take you up on that offer" I said and he smiles a little.

"But.. This is sadly, just an apartment, and there is only two rooms. So.. You can either share with Ethan, Or share with me" He said

"Well.... Obviously Ethan" I said with just a tiny bit of sarcasm.

"Too bad. You are sharing with me. I don't actually know if Ethan would want to share" He said and I chuckled.

"I was planning on sharing with you" I said and he smiles a little.

I started thinking about what my dad had said a little while ago..

"Grayson." I said and his eyes met mine.

"Yeah?" He asked

"Do you love me?" I asked him and he furrows his eyebrows.

He stayed quiet for a minute.

"Love you like what?" He asked me.

"However" I said shrugging.

"Yeah I love you" He said nodding.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because.. My dad was just saying things and it got in my head" I said shaking my head.

"Saying things.... About me?" He asked

"He was saying stuff like 'I know y'all are fucking.' and 'He doesn't love you' and 'You don't know what love is.' and 'Know one will love you' and stuff and I guess it just got to me a little." I said and shrugged a little, looking down.

"Listen Alissa.. I do not exactly know. What the hell I feel for you.. But I know its more than just a friend thing. I know I love you as more than a friend. But I don't know exactly what it is.. Yet" He said

"Okay." I said simply.

"You are not gonna yell at me?" He asked and I looked at him confuzzled.

"Why would I?" I asked

"Nevermind. I just thought you would get upset about that" He said and I shrugged.

"I can't because I know how you feel" I said and his eyebrows raised

"Oh" He said and I nod.

The day went along and Grayson had gotten Nate to go with us to get the pill and when he came out with it, his face was bright red.

"Never again guys. Never again" He said shaking his head.

"Everyone kept giving me looks of sympathy and the lady was asking me if I had ever used this before. But I made sure she knew it wasn't for me. Because I obviously had never used it before.." He said and I stifled a laugh, but Gray didn't even try to hold his in.

"Anyways. Here" He said handing it to Me.

I blush and we get back into the car and drive off, dropping Nate off on the way.

Damn I never get over how pretty that boy is.

Sexy mother fucker.

I watch him walk away and Grayson clears his throat.

"Staring is rude" He said and I look back over to him.

"Don't be a hypocrite. You stare too" I said and he chuckles and shook his head as he drove.